Mickey Gall back too the early prelims

WTF, why all the bashing? He has 1 loss in the UFC.... 3 and 1.
If you're not 30-0 you might as well be 0-30 around here.

But yeah early prelims, this is what happens when you beat one of Dana's cash cows, now imagine beating two of them in a row. I'm surprised they didn't cut him right after the Randy Brown loss.

What's wrong with you?
I'm just being honest. Gall is Bellator prelim fighter level. Hope he gets cut after this fight bunch of real fighters with real skills waiting for their opportunity

smh
main_1-Micky-Ward-Signed-8x10-Photo-Inscribed-Irish-The-Fighter-JSA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg
CAGE fighter

And...atleast the UFC arent running people out of the company by racking up losses for them
Gall still needs a lot of developing nothing wrong with this fight

Think Mickey takes Sullivan. He is only one down anyhow.

I mean Gall has some talent, a little more than Sage does at that and hes young. Jackson and punk got no business being in the UFC though.

Last edited:
Are you surprised? He sucks big time. Boii is lucky he got to fight absolute scrubs. Sage kicked his ass

Not sure where to find the humor in this he beat Sage via sub within 2.....

He has potential though...he just needs to work on his standup.

I was wondering where he had gone. After beating CM and Sage, while it's not a lot, it's a good starting point.

Unfortunately, he picked up that L recently.

Even if he loses, he should still get another shot.

I mean Gall has some talent, a little more than Sage does at that and hes young. Brown and punk got no business being in the UFC though.
So wait, Gall belongs in the UFC but the guy who beat him doesn't?

Or did you mean Jackson snd Punk?

So wait, Gall belongs in the UFC but the guy who beat him doesn't?

Or did you mean Jackson snd Punk?

Meant Jackson. Good catch.

Not even saying Mickey can be great but hes young shown enough to get a fight or 2 more on the prelims. Depending on how those go, he stays or goes.

Back