Mickey Gall +185 seems like good value.

Papa Doc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think he is going to win this fight, thought this would be more of a pick em. Anyone else getting on this action?

Maybe? I still feel like Mickey's still developing too much for me to want to pick em. I guess with those odds, there are worse picks, though. Go for it!

I didn't even know Gall was fighting. Just checked and it's against Morono.
I think he gets TKOed late
^I agree with this guy, or Morono by decision.
I think Morono is competent enough on the ground to not get subbed or controlled there. He's also got a way better gas tank.

even if you like the odds, betting on Gall is a waste of time.

I'm actually putting money on Morono

I'm actually putting money on Morono
Yup. $400 on Morono here
Screenshot-20211202-155231-Bet-MGM-Sports-Nevada.jpg

Morono wins this on the feet, gets up quickly when taken down, and is very good on the ground himself... enough to not get subbed for what time he does spend there. Then, he is also likely to outlast Gall's cardio.

Morono would be Gall's best win to date. Morono has a few wins more notable than any of Gall's.
Then there is the Gall win/loss pattern. I'm not superstitious but it could be a mental thing.

Last edited:
Na. Morono is several levels above him

2 of 3 of Mickey Gall's lost fights were close fights that would have easily gone the other way. Mike Perry tends to lose decisions and Diego could have been tko'd with the first punch Gall threw. So his MMA-record is a bit mudded by statistics, not the reality of his fights.

2 of 3 of Mickey Gall's lost fights were close fights that would have easily gone the other way. Mike Perry tends to lose decisions and Diego could have been tko'd with the first punch Gall threw. So his MMA-record is a bit mudded by statistics, not the reality of his fights.
bro what kind of broken logic is this? Perry and Diego beat the fuck out him lol. his record reflects exactly as it should lol.

Gall is an oddity. He had no business entering the UFC when he did. He was a sacrificial lamb that has really made the best of his opportunity.

He is now able to make entertaining performances... Which makes him OK by me.

I think Morono blasts away at him and wins decisively in a very entertaining scrap.

Morono is pretty much a lock imo

Put some damn respect on the name!

Back