Elections Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans earlier blocked certification

So basically they harassed AND doxed two officials into a certification?

And you have people here agreeing witth it?

last time i saw this level of robbery and dissonant behavior were from Conor fans after he got beat by Khabib...

Last edited:
I agree, the people who broke the Michigan cyber bulling and anti doxing laws should be prosecuted.
I think we can agree liberal doxers and the Republican racist canvassars Monica Palmer and Hartmann sent to federal prison

90640050-96-CC-4-CCA-B222-312885-C1-A6-A3.jpg

The only way the left can win is via breaking the law and intimidation

Stealing from trump's playbook, why aren't you applauding them?

Its what Demon rats do. If this was a fair election, then they should be welcoming all of this so they can say "see we told you so" but instead they've done everything to resist. Along with their media who for years have been telling us the opposite of what they're saying now.

BTW this video came out after Monica Palmer and William Hartmann reversed their decisions.

Ruining their lives by branding them as a racist was enough to do it

@Trotsky coming into this thread lol:

df29505a81836183e8de3a195b906858.gif

However, given your well-established patronage of international prostitution circuits that are littered with underage sex slaves and your bragging online about the amount of prostitutes you've bedded abroad, I'd cool it on the ethics lectures on the exploitation of minors.

<{anton}>

I hope all these attempts to subvert the will of the people blows up in their faces in 2022.

I said on election night biden was gonna win Michigan remember? It feels good to know that people in my homeland aren't as retarded as I think they are and keeps my record of predictions of Michigan 100 percent

I said on election night biden was gonna win Michigan remember? It feels good to know that people in my homeland aren't as retarded as I think they are and keeps my record of predictions of Michigan 100 percent

I'm glad you were right Chris. Congrats. Gives me hope for the upper midwest.

Cheers brother

What's funny is they are calling the left Marxist yet then they want Trump on a throne

They doxed their kids..

Liberals truly are scum
Racists are scum. Those 2 shitbags refused to certify for no other reason than racism. Other areas with greater discrepancies were certified because they were majority white, but not Wayne county, shocker. They deserve everything they got.

Racists are scum. Those 2 shitbags refused to certify for no other reason than racism. Other areas with greater discrepancies were certified because they were majority white, but not Wayne county, shocker. They deserve everything they got.
It was inherently racist but the goal was the block Biden votes.
She had multiple accusations of conflicts of interest, and they needs to explain themselves in court

This was her comments in 2016 election before she had the power to certify votes

I can except Biden as my president and even if I don't agree with all of his policies I'll still support him because I support the United States and think we live in a good country. I also don't think it's unreasonable to recount or dig deeper into seeing how the votes were tallied up. We did something different this years vs any other election year.

What kind of hypocritical left wing puke do you have to be to act like people are crazy to question the results. These are the same people that wasted four years worth of time and resources trying to blame the last elections on the Russia hoax.

Where are you seeing their kids being doxxed? Fucked up if true.

However, given your well-established patronage of international prostitution circuits that are littered with underage sex slaves and your bragging online about the amount of prostitutes you've bedded abroad, I'd cool it on the ethics lectures on the exploitation of minors.
tumblr_o35r9eP1iv1s8l6bpo1_400.gifv

This is kind of sad. If there was a problem in Detroit, which is intensely believable, and the machine attacked the people that stood up, it’s really sad. It’s really sad the machine R side is the side left to stand up against it, because that means we lost.
How many times can one say sad in one paragraph?

It was inherently racist but the goal was the block Biden votes.
She had multiple accusations of conflicts of interest, and they needs to explain themselves in court

This was her comments in 2016 election before she had the power to certify votes

You far leftist are a riot.
Whatever happens,just throw shit in the air and shake your arms in unison like chimpanzees in a transe.
And you got lucky that those two R representatives where white but it doesn’t matter,you get the easiest way out,
“RACISTS”

If they were black?
“UNCLE TOMS”
If the everybody were white?
“FASCISTS”

You far leftist are a riot.
Whatever happens,just throw shit in the air and shake your arms in unison like chimpanzees in a transe.
And you got lucky that those two R representatives where white but it doesn’t matter,you get the easiest way out,
“RACISTS”

If they were black?
“UNCLE TOMS”
If the everybody were white?
“FASCISTS”
Were they not trying to throw out votes in Detroit, a city that's 78% black? Also, avoid calling black people chimpanzees online if you're trying to disprove claims of racism, IMO.

Back