Elections Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans earlier blocked certification

You and @K1levelgrappler need to switch up your avatars. They are way too similar for how different of posters you are. I mean, he's a good poster. And you're you.
Look at you lmao.

Oh, are there 4 shills with a few accounts that say you aren’t horrid? You’re top 5 worst hack to ever type on the internet. Not a single original thought or single dissent from a fruitcake political party. Not one of either = you can’t get much worse.

again with the avatars. Jumping to farfetched conclusions based on visual patterns or optical illusions. I think you were a palm reader in a past life. at least you predict things with the same accuracy

I didn't call out your avatar. I didn't even realize it was a Nazi allusion. So, in that sense, it was appropriately subtle.

Also, I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I just thought they were the same poster out the corner of my eye.

Look at you lmao.

Oh, are there 4 shills with a few accounts that say you aren’t horrid? You’re top 5 worst hack to ever type on the internet. Not a single original thought or single dissent from a fruitcake political party. Not one of either = you can’t get much worse.

200.gif

That’s not how the law works. Someone that casts a legal decision shouldn’t be influenced (more like intimidation) by some group’s feelings. That’s a very dangerous path to take. If this hits the Supreme Court, you don’t want them to cast decisions based on feelings, right?
That's Trump's M.O. you're describing. How many people and companies has he threatened on Twitter since taking office?

That's Trump's M.O. you're describing. How many people and companies has he threatened on Twitter since taking office?
I don’t know. Can you give me an example? Also. There is a big difference between threatening individuals vs threatening groups, corporations, etc.

Has Trumps lawyers provided even one piece of election fraud evidence in court rooms across America?

No, no they haven’t.

Go get bent trumpsters, your cult leader is done.

Has Trumps lawyers provided even one piece of election fraud evidence in court rooms across America?

No, no they haven’t.

Go get bent trumpsters, your cult leader is done.
Apparently there was well over 1000 Trump votes found in Georgia. In Detroit there were legit concerns.

In the 140 million or so votes cast there will be some genuine errors and maybe some small scale fraud.

Trumpers holding up 800 votes like it means something.

To overturn the election you need at minimum 10's of thousands of votes. Possibly even 100's of thousands of votes.

Trumpers have shown nothing like that in their many bullshit claims. They only thing they have got is trying to spin mail-in ballots as somehow illegal (they're not) or trying to get American citizens legitimate legal votes thrown own due to wrangling over post dates or delivery deadlines.

Its pretty despicable and gives the image of a banana republic to the USA.

What is Trump now? 1-24 in court cases.

The Jets should send him a season ticket.

Apparently there was well over 1000 Trump votes found in Georgia. In Detroit there were legit concerns.
You're talking about in the Republican county, in a Republican state, with a Republican election commissioner? That's just the stupidity and incompetence expected from Georgian Republicans, not something nefarious afoot.

One day the nazi democrats are gonna regret their tactics.

One day the nazi democrats are gonna regret their tactics.
They are too brainwashed at this point.

Look at the OP, the kid is another shining example.

Its what Demon rats do. If this was a fair election, then they should be welcoming all of this so they can say "see we told you so" but instead they've done everything to resist. Along with their media who for years have been telling us the opposite of what they're saying now.

There was no threat in what he said.

The only people who made threats were Conservatives who said they need to find (and presumably kill) Ned Staebler.

There was no threat in what he said.

The only people who made threats were Conservatives who said they need to find (and presumably kill) Ned Staebler.

Perhaps if someone did "find" him it would act as a warning to all bullies.

Perhaps if someone did "find" him it would act as a warning to all bullies.
The real bullies are the one thats trying to uncertify the most diverse county in the state, when they are willing to certify mostly White counties with even more discrepancies.

Theres no excuse for this, outside of racism

The real bullies are the one thats trying to uncertify the most diverse county in the state, when they are willing to certify mostly White counties with even more discrepancies.

Theres no excuse for this, outside of racism
fake news

I dont think they should be doxed or threatened in any way, but they should certainly face prison.

I agree, the people who broke the Michigan cyber bulling and anti doxing laws should be prosecuted.

Well, that's not what I said or was meaning to say. I think that poster is a bit scummy, but I have no reason to think he's a pedo. I do have reason to believe that he patronizes a system that contributes to the sexual enslavement of minors, that given his stated volume of patronage he has almost certainly engaged with persons conscripted into sex work against their will, and that there is a non-zero chance that some of his providers were underage without his knowledge.
So you just said he's a pedo because he wouldn't know the difference

Have one piece dog evidence gas be

Yet not one shred of evidence has been shown in court. Your brain is melting again.

Back