Elections Michigan's largest county certifies election results after Republicans earlier blocked certification

Where are you seeing their kids being doxxed? Fucked up if true.

However, given your well-established extracurricular activities, I'd cool it on the ethics lectures on the exploitation of minors.
<{you!}>

However, given your well-established extracurricular activities, I'd cool it on the ethics lectures on the exploitation of minors.
ok now I want to know
tell me

Exploiting minors? Sorry that kind of mischaracterization is not going to fly. That post is getting reported.

However, given your well-established patronage of international prostitution circuits that are littered with underage sex slaves and your bragging online about the amount of prostitutes you've bedded abroad, I'd cool it on the ethics lectures on the exploitation of minors.
giphy.gif

Ok, I'll edit it back to what it originally said before I decided to take it easy on you by being less explicit.
Accusing someone of banging kids is somewhat distasteful. Normally you have to back that up with something

This is kind of sad. If there was a problem in Detroit, which is intensely believable, and the machine attacked the people that stood up, it’s really sad. It’s really sad the machine R side is the side left to stand up against it, because that means we lost.

How do you ruin a racist Republican's life? This is the viral video is what got them to change it

Got their names trending on twitter and everything

so threatening them. you really are a Nazi

This is kind of sad. If there was a problem in Detroit, which is intensely believable, and the machine attacked the people that stood up, it’s really sad. It’s really sad the machine R side is the side left to stand up against it, because that means we lost.

You and @K1levelgrappler need to switch up your avatars. They are way too similar for how different of posters you are. I mean, he's a good poster. And you're you.

Accusing someone of banging kids is somewhat distasteful. Normally you have to back that up with something

Well, that's not what I said or was meaning to say. I think that poster is a bit scummy, but I have no reason to think he's a pedo. I do have reason to believe that he patronizes a system that contributes to the sexual enslavement of minors, that given his stated volume of patronage he has almost certainly engaged with persons conscripted into sex work against their will, and that there is a non-zero chance that some of his providers were underage without his knowledge.

"Liberals are scum. The world would be better if they were all killed. Helicopter rides amirite?"

Righties: "I mean, he could be talking about ANYTHING! Libs are too soft! Learn to take a joke!"

"The Trump stink on you two will echo through history"

Also righties: "OH MY GOD! HE JUST THREATENED THEM! LIBS ARE SO HORRIBLE! AS A PACIFIST, SOMEONE SHOULD KICK THAT GUY'S ASS!"

You and @K1levelgrappler need to switch up your avatars. They are way too similar for how different of posters you are. I mean, he's a good poster. And you're you.

again with the avatars. Jumping to farfetched conclusions based on visual patterns or optical illusions. I think you were a palm reader in a past life. at least you predict things with the same accuracy

Back