Michigan Teacher Had Sex with 2 Students, Gave 1 of Them Xanax

Someone is projecting who the queer is.

You're projecting you've been cheated on for being a little bitch with small wrists and a gay cat lover.

User name is clutchCAT name is literally clutch, as in to hold, a cat. Plus a 2016 join date without even a 1:1 ratio for likes? Yea, you a bitch

Who is projecting that they are some dork, holding cats, being cheated on by some retards

Of course she is going to cheat on her husband, who is being a little bitch with his green sweater, holding a cat. What a queer

Right? The bad boys in special ed probably berated her everyday and she got turned on by it. Id bet it was the only masculine energy she was around.

In front of other students, eh? Yeah girls are freaky. She obviously should not have done that with special ed students.

Puberty struck me hard. I would get boners just from scratching my balls through my pants. Even the GILF wrinkled teachers i had were fair game.

A bunch of women on my facebook recently posted (also local in MI) about a male teacher that had sex with a young girl in the class and at a "special apartment" about 9 years ago. I acknowledged how terrible it was on their post, but also mentioned it was about time because 623/625 of these stories over the last few years have been with women. They didn't "like" the comment, but they didn't dislike it or comment about it, either.

is that her husband in the pic holding the cat? if so, that says it all.

What is happening to this country? Back in my day only LA 6s made the news for raping students.
This Boise 5s need to be ignored to avoid copy cat fugly rapists. #MaryKayLetourneauBless

You're projecting you've been cheated on for being a little bitch with small wrists and a gay cat lover.

User name is clutchCAT name is literally clutch, as in to hold, a cat. Plus a 2016 join date without even a 1:1 ratio for likes? Yea, you a bitch

Who is projecting that they are some dork, holding cats, being cheated on by some retards
Look at this fggot. Youre a lil gurl who like av's quotes etc. Caring about likes? What a millennial fggot. Lmao!

How do you have such a bulbous nose but almost no nostrils?
no nostrils, and no lips lol looking like a blobfish
JNNXPW2vcAY4zqZjNBYpXV.jpg

This pic is hilarious on so many levels. Wonder if she was stealing the xanax from her soy-addicted cuck husband
Be careful her husband is a twitter gangster with TDS he rages and wishes death on Trump 24 hours a day.

nice job using the same diss I used against you.. You probably couldn't even hook up with a Filipina tranny if you tried.
I must have really gotten under your skin to be in your head like this. Bro what did I do to you?

Are you still a Virgin?
Are you still saving pictures of Mens bodies on your hard drive? Are you currently looking up TMZ and other gossip sites and fake nutrition articles?F off weirdo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back