Law Michigan shooting

You know how a dictionaries work. Good boy!
You realize each State has a definition and they don't use dictionaries?

It's been universally agreed upon language until we started trying to label crazy people as terrorism for political gain.
Some of us have a longer memory than the past 2 administrations.

CNN grateful to have a white kid shooter to get the black mass murderer that they were ignoring anyway belo
Doesn't make it right. This kid looks like a bullied nerd who broke. Everything failed him including the school and his own parents. To charge a 15 yr old as a terrorist in this case is pretty dumb imo.

It is funny the different approaches here as opposed to the SUV accident. They even talk about doing a deep dive in this kids Social Media, quite a change from the SUV driver.

This kid will now rot in jail, just like many underage gangbanger kids. It's justified but sad. Because in both cases, these kids likely could have been saved by better parenting and better schools.

This kid if a different color would have joined a gang likely. But being a white nerd, the internet became his gang. Neglectful parents, a blind school and a dangerous internet created this monster. Not a terrorist, but still a monster.
Lets not get carried away. The divided nation part should stay out of this discussion before the other side comes back and tells you at least the kid was afforded time before being identified, parents hid behind “go get a warrant or fuck off officer” privileges, and lawyered up while the black guy was arrested and manhandled instantly. No privilege afforded on the spot like this kid and his family was.

But like I said the kids a terrorist and the suv guy is a terrorist too IMO no matter what blm and anitfa sympathizers suggest.

Lets not get carried away. The divided nation part should stay out of this discussion before the other side comes back and tells you at least the kid was afforded time before being identified, parents hid behind “go get a warrant or fuck off officer” privileges, and lawyered up while the black guy was arrested and manhandled instantly. No privilege afforded on the spot like this kid and his family was.

But like I said the kids a terrorist and the suv guy is a terrorist too IMO no matter what blm and anitfa sympathizers suggest.

He wasn't identified because he's a minor

You mean that guy who was promptly arrested and is going to get convicted and go to prison for the rest of his life that there isn't a whole hell of a lot to report on, because right now he's just sitting in jail awaiting trial or a plea bargain? That guy?
That's right everything went quiet about Rittenhouse while he was awaiting trial. Great response.

black kid shoots up school. Out on bond next day. White kid shoots up school. Charged as terrorist. Black guy mows down 70 people. Arrested with out issue. Not Charged as a terrorist.

That's right everything went quiet about Rittenhouse while he was awaiting trial. Great response.

black kid shoots up school. Out on bond next day. White kid shoots up school. Charged as terrorist. Black guy mows down 70 people. Arrested with out issue. Not Charged as a terrorist.
What kind of hot takes do expect get? Driving into people is bad. Hope that's not to spicy for you. Who was the last black kid to shoot up a school; serious question, I legit don't know.

What kind of hot takes do expect get? Driving into people is bad. Hope that's not to spicy for you. Who was the last black kid to shoot up a school; serious question, I legit don't know.
Timothy George Simpkins

Again you are going down a slippery slope of arguments and you know whose side this puppet government is on so let’s not go there before others label you as having White Rage….smh

He’s definitely a bully magnet. I have a visceral urge to give him a swirly.
Agreed. I would have made a lil crossbow with a few pens and a rubber band and pegged him in the back of the head.

Reactions: JSN
He’s definitely a bully magnet. I have a visceral urge to give him a swirly.
I mean.

If the dude got bullied hard and shot the people that bullied him, it's sad lives were lost but kids need to realise bullying and pushing someone over the edge will cause this.

Very sad but it's just so common today with mental health/bullying etc.

The headline story for my news site day (I live in australia) was about a young black autistic girl who committed suicide at age 10 from bullying.

It's so fucked.

I agree these examples are different in nature. Wasn't your point, though, that what the government can do to one person and get away with, it can come back and do to the next person.

If the government can railroad someone who didn't commit a crime all the way to an execution, can't they then do it the next person and then the next?

I understand that the government will say that the person was tried and found guilty, but the government also said vaccines were safe. Isn't the death penalty a lot of power to give a flawed government?
I agree with your point. Though in some cases when it was caught in film that no matter how railroaded they a capital punishment verdict can be wise to be just. As in cases of mass shootings and the suv Christmas parade. I think in either case you can say the death penalty was just. While in other cases, yes the state might have set them up or lied and gotten a wrong conviction and built a death penalty conviction on top of that

Don't know that that's known, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't Trump.

I read the open letter the mom wrote to Trump because I saw it was appearing as a headline on sites I frequent. It was a whole lot of nothing. A 2016 election letter that didn’t read like the unhinged ramblings of a ‘trumper’.

I don't think the dad or parents are primarily to blame, they may not have known how bad the bullying was if they knew at all. Lots of kids never tell anyone.

The kids who did the bullying are primarily at fault (for the bullying), followed by the school and teachers. Maybee parents and schools should start suing the parents of kids who bully, in addition to pressing crimminal charges. Problem is trying to catch the bully in the act, especially if the bullying is just verbal.

I'm a dad. I'm a dad who volunteered at his kids school for about 5 years. It's not hard to spot in kids, let alone your own. Look at this kid, just look at him. The dad knew, I guarantee it, he just didn't care like most dads these days.

Back