Law Michigan shooting

I think those are different aspects. As one is public health and one is justice. One you are entrapped by simply existing. The other is through actions
Though I do think the criminal justice system is very corrupt and shouldn’t be trusted in many instances

I agree these examples are different in nature. Wasn't your point, though, that what the government can do to one person and get away with, it can come back and do to the next person.

If the government can railroad someone who didn't commit a crime all the way to an execution, can't they then do it the next person and then the next?

I understand that the government will say that the person was tried and found guilty, but the government also said vaccines were safe. Isn't the death penalty a lot of power to give a flawed government?

There has to be a gutamano bay style place for these terrorists terrorizing parents and kids across the nation. Where they get tortured, I mean treated for a bit before due process kicks in.

Unless we bundle them up in the terrorist or suspected terrorist category and violate some of their privileges unfortunately this shit will keep happening and keep turning into “hey wait a gun was involved let’s talk about gun control instead”

I would say it’s pretty obvious that consequences, no matter how severe, don’t stop actions. Look how many people commit murder in Texas, knowing they will pay the ultimate price? It’s evident that the punishments are not a deterrent. There is something missing at a fundamental level, adding more punishment after the fact doesn’t help IMO.

The parent is responsible and should be put away from a long time with his kid. Maybe then people will learn to take better care of their guns.

The Prosecutor in the case seems to feel the same way.

Sheriff Mike Bouchard told reporters that Crumbley’s parents were called to the school Tuesday “for behavior in the classroom that was concerning.” The teen remained in school, and the shooting occurred a few hours later.

Deputies rushed to the school around lunchtime Tuesday and arrested Crumbley in a hallway within minutes of the shooting. His father bought the 9 mm Sig Sauer gun last week, according to the sheriff.

But prosecutor Karen McDonald said the shooting was premeditated, based in part on a “mountain of digital evidence” collected by police. McDonald said charges were being considered against the parents.

“Owning a gun means securing it properly and locking it and keeping the ammunition separate,” she said.

https://apnews.com/article/shootings-michigan-4e1a14622ed8c5a6bcc7e8da88e3c33d

Last edited:
CNN grateful to have a white kid shooter to get the black mass murderer that they were ignoring anyway below the fold.

Terrorists don’t have to make demands. Parents are terrorized and Afraid of sending kids to school. The only thing political that will come out of this is gun laws debate.

Terrorism is political based intimidation or violence against citizens.
In regards to gun laws... i'm not sure how further legislating would stop a firearm used already illegally in an illegal territory. It's almost as if psychopaths don't have regard for the law.

In regards to gun laws... i'm not sure how further legislating would stop a firearm used already illegally in an illegal territory. It's almost as if psychopaths don't have regard for the law.
They did charge him for terrorism

Terrorism doesn't necessarily have to be political. It is threatening or using violence to achieve an end. It could be using fear and intimidation to prevent someone from reporting something to the authorities or prevent them from testifying. The shooter posted something on social media before the shooting that had some students afraid to go to school that day.

Terrorism doesn't necessarily have to be political. It is threatening or using violence to achieve an end. It could be using fear and intimidation to prevent someone from reporting something to the authorities or prevent them from testifying. The shooter posted something on social media before the shooting that had some students afraid to go to school that day.

I understand in this post modern world we're redefining language to better suit our own ends however

Oxford -The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Merriam Webster -The unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.

Collins - Terrorism is the use of violence, especially murder and bombing, in order to achieve political goals or to force a government to do something.

Cambridge - (threats of) violent action for political purposes:

Going forward expect non-antifa/blm persons to charged with terrorism if they kill more than two people.

CNN grateful to have a white kid shooter to get the black mass murderer that they were ignoring anyway below the fold.
You mean that guy who was promptly arrested and is going to get convicted and go to prison for the rest of his life that there isn't a whole hell of a lot to report on, because right now he's just sitting in jail awaiting trial or a plea bargain? That guy?

Psychopaths seem to have an affinity for guns. All gun owners aren't psychopaths but too many psychopaths are gun owners. The father just bought the gun used in this case and the police must have had a lot of questions for him about that.

I understand in this post modern world we're redefining language to better suit our own ends however

Oxford -The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Merriam Webster -The unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.

Collins - Terrorism is the use of violence, especially murder and bombing, in order to achieve political goals or to force a government to do something.

The FBI says;
There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

The Patriot act says.
Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

The school would be considered a segment of the civilian population.

You may want to tell the prosecutor about wiki too, they are charging him for terrorism.

Doesn't make it right. This kid looks like a bullied nerd who broke. Everything failed him including the school and his own parents. To charge a 15 yr old as a terrorist in this case is pretty dumb imo.

It is funny the different approaches here as opposed to the SUV accident. They even talk about doing a deep dive in this kids Social Media, quite a change from the SUV driver.

This kid will now rot in jail, just like many underage gangbanger kids. It's justified but sad. Because in both cases, these kids likely could have been saved by better parenting and better schools.

This kid if a different color would have joined a gang likely. But being a white nerd, the internet became his gang. Neglectful parents, a blind school and a dangerous internet created this monster. Not a terrorist, but still a monster.

Imagine if this kids dad was an actual dad. Imagine if he took the time to see his young son was in trouble. Imagine if he took his son to the gym with him, helped him transform his weak physique. Maybe took him to self defense classes. No, he likely let his sons brain rot and left him alone in his room with the internet. And just left weapons laying around with an OBVIOUSLY troubled teen boy around. And his father had to know he was probably being bullied, just look at this kid.

Fucking Dad is a joke. Just like many dads today. You can still be an absent dad while living with your child. I'll bet anything that was the case here. Pops was more into his own life and guns than his son and his problems.

Rant done.....for now.

You know how a dictionaries work. Good boy!
You realize each State has a definition and they don't use dictionaries?

Imagine if this kids dad was an actual dad. Imagine if he took the time to see his young son was in trouble. Imagine if he took his son to the gym with him, helped him transform his weak physique. Maybe took him to self defense classes. No, he likely let his sons brain rot and left him alone in his room with the internet. And just left weapons laying around with an OBVIOUSLY troubled teen boy around. And his father had to know he was probably being bullied, just look at this kid.

Fucking Dad is a joke. Just like many dads today. You can still be an absent dad while living with your child. I'll bet anything that was the case here. Pops was more into his own life and guns than his son and his problems.

Rant done.....for now.
I don't think the dad or parents are primarily to blame, they may not have known how bad the bullying was if they knew at all. Lots of kids never tell anyone.

The kids who did the bullying are primarily at fault (for the bullying), followed by the school and teachers. Maybee parents and schools should start suing the parents of kids who bully, in addition to pressing crimminal charges. Problem is trying to catch the bully in the act, especially if the bullying is just verbal.

Doesn't make it right. This kid looks like a bullied nerd who broke. Everything failed him including the school and his own parents. To charge a 15 yr old as a terrorist in this case is pretty dumb imo.

It is funny the different approaches here as opposed to the SUV accident. They even talk about doing a deep dive in this kids Social Media, quite a change from the SUV driver.

This kid will now rot in jail, just like many underage gangbanger kids. It's justified but sad. Because in both cases, these kids likely could have been saved by better parenting and better schools.

This kid if a different color would have joined a gang likely. But being a white nerd, the internet became his gang. Neglectful parents, a blind school and a dangerous internet created this monster. Not a terrorist, but still a monster.
Should toss the bullies in the same jail, but obviously not for the same amount of time.

You have to play this by the book, or the kid could walk if the cops are sloppy.

The FBI says;

The Patriot act says.

The school would be considered a segment of the civilian population.

FBI "in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85)."

Patriot act "(ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government"

Back