Not dating anyone
Being a slut
Being a virgin
Being bad at sports
Being good at academics
Being from another country
Being from another city
Speaking well

Kids don't bully gay kids because they're gay, they bully certain gay kids because with certain gay kids, it gets the reaction the bullies are looking for.

If you own your shit, a bully can't hurt you.

;)

Im im charge of raising my son, thank god. And if any fuckhead teacher with an agenda tries to confuse him at an early age with this trans shit, is going to be getting a earful from me in front of there students.

;)

You big bully . . .

I see the point here

No need to glorify alternative lifestyles as some sort of virtue.

Getting bullied for what hole you choose to poke shouldn’t be more important than getting bullied for having orange hair

Bully: Hey, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, go suck a dick!

Victim: There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Bully: Even the school refuses to talk about your sick lifestyle in sex ed class you worthless freak!

Bully: Hey, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, go suck a dick!

Victim: There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Bully: Even the school refuses to talk about your sick lifestyle in sex ed class you worthless freak!

Yes. The bully would be out of material if we talk about gay people...

Bully: "you are so god damn sensitive that we have to waste 3 periods talking about how god damn sensitive you are."

LOL.

Well, as you well know I'm a B and have never experienced any such misery in direct relation to it: handsome, athletic jock types presumed hetero in every area of public life don't get bullied. It doesn't mean I don't feel empathy for the people who do though - youth in particular - and for a long time (including high school) I threw them under the bus and feel like a scumbag for it now. I can't do that anymore, my conscience just won't allow it.

HA, you friggin sex kapo! This is analogous to me growing up with Akata:

"Stop pronouncing your R's, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you sound like a white dude."
"Least I know who my dad was."

Yes. The bully would be out of material if we talk about gay people...

Buly "you are so god damn sensitive that we have to waste 3 periods talking about how god damn sensitive you are."

LOL.

You don't think a school telling its students not to bully or be bigoted is sending a mixed message when it specifically ostracizes a particular group from discussion in a sex education class?

sexual desire and sexuality exist, and are one of the most major parts of life.

education on it should be maximized, not minimized.

You don't think a school telling its students not to bully or be bigoted is sending a mixed message when it specifically ostracizes a particular group from discussion in a sex education class?

I think don't be an asshole covers the whole "don't be an asshole" aspect about being a bully. And that you do not need to draw any special attention to any one group.

A bully kid isn't going to change his ways because you teach the class that it's "ok to be gay"

Drawing attention to said group could actually make them a target for bullying as apparently they needed special attention drawn to them. Which could mean they are easy targets to bully.

Don't bully. That about covers it. And then you have a method of reporting abusive behavior and a punishment strong enough to deter any future bullying.

sexual desire and sexuality exist, and are one of the most major parts of life.

education on it should be maximized, not minimized.

I like fucking my wife up the ass. I also have a weird foot fetish. How many semesters do you think we should set aside for my sexual interests?

a4685f2d4fdf04a7fe266f3b5757dbd1.jpg

I think don't be an asshole covers the whole "don't be an asshole" aspect about being a bully. And that you do not need to draw any special attention to any one group.

A bully kid isn't going to change his ways because you teach the class that it's "ok to be gay"

Drawing attention to said group could actually make them a target for bullying as apparently they needed special attention drawn to them. Which could mean they are easy targets to bully.

Don't bully. That about covers it. And then you have a method of reporting abusive behavior and a punishment strong enough to deter any future bullying.

I never said anything about having a specific "don't bully gays" presentation. I don't think that's important. I am talking about the disconnect between the school not including gays in the sex ed discussion while also attempting to discourage the bullying of any student for any reason. Try to keep up.

I never said anything about having a specific "don't bully gays" presentation. I don't think that's important. I am talking about the disconnect between the school not including gays in the sex ed discussion while also attempting to discourage the bullying of any student for any reason. Try to keep up.

Dont need gays in sex ed. I suppose you could cover the dangers associated with anal sex. But thats not gay specific.

See how im going out of my way to not treat gays as a sepcial topic but to instead treat them as i would every other person?

Neat isnt it?

What specifically would you teach differently about gay sex Ed?

I don't think sex ed is going to convert any elementary school kids looking to pick on gay kids, to understanding and tolerant mature thinkers. If anything, they'd just have more ammo to make fun of them with.

I like fucking my wife up the ass. I also have a weird foot fetish. How many semesters do you think we should set aside for my sexual interests?

a4685f2d4fdf04a7fe266f3b5757dbd1.jpg

At least one. If you thought that was going to make me squeamish, you were mistaken

Any other questions you have on your way back to the kiddie table?

At least one. If you thought that was going to make me squeamish, you were mistaken

Any other questions you have on your way back to the kiddie table?

Squimish no? Showing you how ridiculous it is to spend so much time discussing the many ways we as a species have sex with eachother...proved to be pointless.

School isn't so much about talking about why we sometimes like odd body parts to have sex with. It's about learning IMPORTANT things like maths and sciences and the like so that the child can acquire a job.

Anything more than just the briefest of conversations about std's safe sex practices is a waste of academic time and space.

I didn't need it to understand what gay is. Neither did you. Nor does my son.

Last edited:
@NoDak congratulations man.

For the Greeks. I think because after Alexander, the successor states plunged themselves into incessant warfare that was ended by the Romans.
They weren't exactly stable and had a lot of intrigue. Perhaps blaming on homosexuality was an easy way to explain the political failings?
There's also the crazy Arab level of NAMBLA that went on. Which complicates the way we've views them over time

Back