Michigan court concludes trans women aren’t women

Lol this may be the first time my hometown has been mentioned on sherdog.

I don't see how you think the issues are related. Kinda like when you guys brought up BLM not protesting white killings and we said the exact same shit. I'm not gonna play this obfuscation bullshit with you goons.

<DisgustingHHH>

Allowing men into areas where women and girls are in a state of undress and therefore potentially more vulnerable isn't just an issue of modesty, it's also a safety one. Like it or not there will be bad people out there who will take advantage of legislation like this which will put females at extra, totally unnecessary and easily avoidable risk.

The fact we now have to explain this in the first place shows just how monumentally stupid, detached from reality and devoid of all basic common sense this whole thing is. It also proves that those peddling this absurd nonsense don't really care about the well being of females, as long as their agenda gets pushed, that is all that matters and to hell with the consequences.

Last edited:
It's fucked up, you are a man! Take your man ass to the mens room you sick bastard!

Here's a perfect example of how stupid and potentially dangerous this is and how those pushing it don't care about real women, reality or consequences.

Transgender inmate charged with sex offences at Wakefield jail

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44877856

More lurid details here courtesy of the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emale-jail-sexually-assaulted-four-women.html

This is a biological male, not even a post-op male-to-female transsexual. He merely 'identifies' as female and that was enough for him to be sent to a women's prison. Utter madness.

Here you guys go again.

"Why isn't movement about X thing not talking about Y thing? Y is really important, so the movement is useless!"

You think this is worthy of a movement, you create it. Until then, stop bring in useless shit to try and prove a moral point that doesn't exist. We see through it immediately.
Jesus fucking Christ, stop posting my posts before I post them you jackass

ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM.png
So you approve of cultural appropriation? This man is Sicilian!
Shaaaaaaaaaaaame!

So you approve of cultural appropriation? This man is Sicilian!
Shaaaaaaaaaaaame!
So Sicillian's can't cry? talk about toxity ideals of masculinity....;)

Well, transwomen aren't women, not much else to say.

Transwomen are women, they're certainly not men, but I still think that bathrooms/locker rooms being segregated by sex rather than gender, or not at all, is best practice. Unfortunately, this puts a small minority in a really uncomfortable position, appearing to be in the wrong locker room/bathroom and having to deal with hostility for following the rules. But., it's probably the best path forward to make as many people comfortable as possible.

All the bullshit about safety and lechery is, of course, a distraction. There's no higher incidence of assault when you allow transgender people to use the bathroom of their gender rather than their sex. It's a question of comfort, and given the places being discussed, a reasonable conversation to have.

There is an all nude women's only water spa here in Toronto that facing a human rights complaint for not allowing trans. If they lose and have to accept trans, I am so waxing my back and legs, putting on that wig and gonna hit it up, thus I do not like this ruling.

I kept worrying that this meto thing was some new gender identity deally I missed in the Liberal Lifestyles monthly or whatever

Nah that's metwo, which is obviously reserved for bisexuals. Meto is just people bragging about where they are traveling to.

More people need to vote with their wallet on these issues. If you don't like an establishments Trans policies then simply don't frequent them and take your business elsewhere. These establishments should be required to be transparent about these policies though and consumers should be allowed to end memberships without penalties should they no longer feel comfortable and safe by their adoption or informed about them prior to joining so they can make an informed decision prior to signing up.

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

We all learned this in elementary school. Most of us went on to greater things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back