Elections Michigan Computer Glitch in Program used in 32 Counties

Trump just won!

6f15f455a6dcba14d41ce077e1f89c86_zpswvyrxucn.gif

some sort of nerd mating ritual I think. They display video cards as “plumage” to attract mates.
Lol you can't pull the nerd card when I've seen your discussion on polling data... Far more nerdier than gpus.

Looks like some glitches have caused a big mess in Michigan.

Full Article

<36>

This election just got a lot more interesting.
You should update your thread title. It's not just 32 counties in MI that used that software. It's 30 states that also used that same software. A full audit forthcoming. Of course, the left leaning media will not cover it honestly, so that they can keep as many of their viewers in the dark as they can (because they don't respect their viewers to make their own assessments of real information).

If you own a 3080 while being above the age of 30 ... god damn ... just holy shit how did you fail so bad at computers ?

I know this is some "Q" type talk, but it would be crazy if the end result of this is Trump to expose voter fraud in our country lol. I believe in karma type stuff and the way the left people are celebrating early makes me wonder . They even stole the Trump people's frog meme <45>
Trumpies stole that meme in the first place, made it pathetically political.

This shit again. This shit doesn't work for election. It is basically a statically view of leading numbers. You use it on large sets of numbers to see if they are distributed as expected and someone isn't just making up fake numbers.

This shit again. This shit doesn't work for election. It is basically a statically view of leading numbers. You use it on large sets of numbers to see if they are distributed as expected and someone isn't just making up fake numbers.

So they didn't use it during Enron?

I know this is some "Q" type talk, but it would be crazy if the end result of this is Trump to expose voter fraud in our country lol. I believe in karma type stuff and the way the left people are celebrating early makes me wonder . They even stole the Trump people's frog meme <45>

It's the trump people who stole the frog, the creator himself killed him because he's a leftist.

You should update your thread title. It's not just 32 counties in MI that used that software. It's 30 states that also used that same software. A full audit forthcoming. Of course, the left leaning media will not cover it honestly, so that they can keep as many of their viewers in the dark as they can (because they don't respect their viewers to make their own assessments of real information).

Unironically this, I doubt it'll change much but it's pretty spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back