Elections Michigan Computer Glitch in Program used in 32 Counties

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Looks like some glitches have caused a big mess in Michigan.

The Detroit Free Press reports Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy, a Republican who ran unopposed and won a third four-year term Tuesday in the strongly GOP county, said results on electronic tapes and a computer card were accurate but then it appeared the results were somehow scrambled after the cards were transported in sealed bags from township precincts to county offices and downloaded onto a computer.

Meanwhile, another glitch may also be responsible for the 138,339 votes that went to Biden in Michigan early Wednesday morning. The Federalist noted that "Biden somehow got all of the votes, and Trump got none, zero, in an overnight vote-dump."

Even though this error was found and reported by The Federalist's Sean Davis after checking the New York Times website, Twitter censored his tweet. The Daily Wire's Matt Walsh also noted the 138,339 vote dump and Twitter users could neither like or share this information.

Full Article

<36>

This election just got a lot more interesting.

At the end of the day, this country is too big, politically diverse, and populated for any election to not have assumptions of fraud. Only gonna become more problematic as the population grows.

If the glitch is in the totalling and now some magical code to flip every x number of votes then it's entirely possible that biden voters were undercounted as well

Fuck you bitch.

6469T4j.png

Man. That's a scalp if I've ever seen one.

Impeach Biden

At the end of the day, this country is too big, politically diverse, and populated for any election to not have assumptions of fraud. Only gonna become more problematic as the population grows.

It'd be hard to devise a system more susceptible to fraud than massive mail in ballots.

All you have to do is get the word out that you are paying 100$ per ballot. Then let neighborhood kids go collect them from people that otherwise wouldn't give a shit about the election.

if sherdog mods had any integrity this would be in the dump in 3

I know this is some "Q" type talk, but it would be crazy if the end result of this is Trump to expose voter fraud in our country lol. I believe in karma type stuff and the way the left people are celebrating early makes me wonder . They even stole the Trump people's frog meme <45>

Back