Michelle's Reaction to Joanna's Weight

Should Michelle agree to a catchweight?

• Total voters
JJ is going to make weight, and beat the shit out of mediocre point karate mom.

Joanna is gonna come in at 125lbs vs 115lbs Michelle.

Michelle is going to be given 20% of $40/40 and a big fat L.

if Michelle's game plan is to side kick Joanna in the tits repeatedly...

Michelle wins via doctor stoppage due to exploding tit.

{<redford}
That would be a good gameplan actually

I just saw a video of her asking whats going on and thats its not weigh in yet. WTF is up?

I'm with Waterson here. Come on Joanna, at least try making weight.
She should have had those implants after her MMA career is over.

Michelle stood her ground, privately refusing to catchweight. Now Joanna says she'll try harder. Kudos to Michelle for standing strong. But we've had enough girl drama for a while.

It depends on how much she misses by if JJ just barely misses then she should take it and the extra money (it should be a higher percentage when someone misses weight but JJ is probably paid a lot more to start with). But if she misses by several pounds then Waterson should not take the fight.
Wait. I was just told she refused both alternates and joanna if shes overweight. Whats the truth
I heard people say she wasn't willing to agree to a catch weight now. If they agreed to a catch weight before hand that would mean JJ wouldn't be penalized for missing and would have no reason to try and make 116. That doesn't mean she won't agree to take the fight for more money if JJ actually misses.

Last edited:
I blame Instagram and her fake titties for missing weight

So what's going on - is this fight on or not ?
I've lost track. I initially stated , let's see a delineate number on JJs part and take it from there.

Well, adding 1.5lbs definitely doesn't help when the weigth cuts were already quite hard on you, and obviously aren't getting any younger.
Still. I don't think she hit them up a week early and said 'I can get to 117.5, but not 116.' clearly it was a concern that it would be much more than that. And the catch weight was high enough that Waterson said "yeah fuck that.. "

I agree, adding implants when the weight is tough is a bold strategy. But I don't believe they were the leading factor here.

People acting like fake tits weigh 5lbs or something.

This. Look at them. Just look at them (not too long though...that is considered creepy)! They aren't that big or heavy. She went from having no tits to having small tits. She didn't go all Pearl Gonzales or anything. The real problem is Joanna bulking up for her one stint at 125; that was a terrible decision, and one that is still haunting her.

Jarl

Every 100cc of saline implant weighs 0.21lbs. For example, a typical 300cc silicone implant weighs 0.69 pounds and a pair of them together weighs 1.38 pounds. 300cc saline implants weigh 0.63lb each or 1.26lbs for both of them. Essentially implants weigh about the same as an equal amount of breast tissue would weigh.

Nws
https://www.tcplasticsurgery.com/gallery/breast/silicone-breast-augmentation/

But a 350cc could take her from an A to a large C, small D. She's no where near that. Her tits might weigh a pound.

Every 100cc of saline implant weighs 0.21lbs. For example, a typical 300cc silicone implant weighs 0.69 pounds and a pair of them together weighs 1.38 pounds. 300cc saline implants weigh 0.63lb each or 1.26lbs for both of them. Essentially implants weigh about the same as an equal amount of breast tissue would weigh.

Nws
https://www.tcplasticsurgery.com/gallery/breast/silicone-breast-augmentation/

But a 350cc could take her from an A to a large C, small D. She's no where near that. Her tits might weigh a pound.
The man with the facts :)

Back