Michelle Waterson

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does a large number of people find her attractive?
I think she looks average, but I keep reading comments every now and then that discuss how hot she is.

zjjdfO9.jpg

MichelleWaterson.Reebok-694x1024.jpg

I mean yeah, but if you want to stare at attractive chicks on the internet you can always do better.

She's attractive but not at the top of the list I use to "rough the suspect."

She's Asian and I think a lot of Westerners have a fixation on Asian women. So she's hot here.

I don't know. I think I'll need a few more pics if I'm to make a fair assessment. Maybe a few moments of her time in private.

Does a large number of people find her attractive?
I think she looks average, but I keep reading comments every now and then that discuss how hot she is.

zjjdfO9.jpg

MichelleWaterson.Reebok-694x1024.jpg
Share a picture of yourself and let your sherbro's decide whether you or Waterson is more attractive.

ts she has some really sexy pics out there. post those and ill come back. thanks in advance.

Sherdog IS weaboo central.

They have more yellow fever than Sub-Saharan Africa.

makes me hungry
to spank her sorry little a**

Her attractiveness is a little bit over rated here, but go out and look at 50 random women in public that are close to the same age as her and tell me how "average" she is, you fucking goof.

She's Asian and I think a lot of Westerners have a fixation on Asian women. So she's hot here.
Yes Sherdog is an accurate representation of white people. You're so smart

Shes a fine lady. Anyone that complains about the karatie hotties looks simply does not have a firm grasp on reality

She is 2/10 at best for me, i'm way out of her league tho

I liked her much better before she cut her hair

There isn't a more attractive mix than Watterson in MMA. Her demeanor suggests she's a kind and reasonable person also.

Back