News Michelle Waterson Vs Angie Hill - Aug 22nd

Thanks for the share!

1. Not a robbery
2. Hard to move someone up off a loss, over people who have won their fights.

The vast majority of people believe Hill won and the stats back that up.

I bet Michelle tries to take it to the ground. I expect a boring fight

Yeup with those coaches, they'll tell her that's her only chance of winning....so Angela better be ready for it.

Hill as much as I've derided her in the past has looked like a decent fighter of late.

The Waterson that fought Joanna can win, but momentum is with Hill despite the Gadelha loss.

Good fight, I'll favor Hill with her strength and grit for a hard fought Split

God, I absolutely cannot stand Hill.
Also not very big on Waterson due to her Stans on here.

Shit I guess I'm actually rooting for Waterson
GW6dCTN.png
Thread needs more pics

Hill will probably smash Waterson. All Waterson has is kicks and it seems like her skills has never evolved to the alleged elite fighter fans on here thot her out to be.

It’ll look like a sparring match tho.
<1>
I have to agree with an earlier poster that Michele Waterson really does not appear to have progressed at all. ALL her fights look like a sparring match. It's a bit like Holly Holm..... aha....common factor : Jackson-Wink.
There's very little aggression, it's all distant push-kicks and sidekicks and really quite tedious.
I mean Waterson is a really nice person, great personality but I just cannot see any desire to FINISH her opponent at all. There's just no intent on that that is discernible.
I just checked she hasn't finished an opponent since late 2016. 3.5years ago.

Overkill for the win. She should be the bigger of the two and have the power edge in her strikes.
Waterson can effectively use grappling when it is in her advantage, and Hill is too concerned with her skill gap in grappling. Angela Hill's striking would be more efficient if she wasn't so concerned about getting taken down. Just my ignorant opinion.

War Overkill

Its a shame the judges got it wrong in her last fight against Gadelha. She should be on a 4 fight win streak right now.

xp7ZdVH.jpg

If they decide to stand and bang, it'll be a fun one. But, my guess is that Waterson will "pull a Torres" 90 seconds in and put Hill on her back. The rest of the fight will consist of Hill trying to stand back up while Waterson doesn't quite have the strength to finish the fight on the ground. Michelle will, in essence, be laying on the opposing fighter and praying for the contest to be over.

Jarl

Back