Michelle Waterson v Cortney Casey OFFICIAL for UFC on FOX 29

CanMMAfan84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, admins.. two things: 1) if this is a repeat, do what ya have to.

And 2) Yes, this is a WMMA centric post, and I know it’s not popular here, so if ya don’t like it, press back on the browser. Just don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

Good fight, bad fight? Thoughts?? Just remember... This thread will be HEAVILY POLICED so please keep your posts civil!!

Waterson needs this win, will probably lose another decision though.

If Waterson loses to fucking Casey she should consider retirement imo

Waterson is the Benson Henderson of WMMA.

not a good fight for her to rebound from a 2 fight losing streak....Casey via 3 rnd beat down

WMMA

tenor.gif

no doubt this shitshow will be the co main

i don't follow wmma but i have a feeling it's a gimme fight for waterson

Where are the ass gifs and photos of Michelle? Or at least some cute smile from Michelle? Disappointed in this "wmma" thread TS.... But looking forward to the fight should be decent. Michelle is pretty entertaining to watch.

I thought Casey got robbed her last fight, even though it wasn't that great of a fight.

Where are the ass gifs and photos of Michelle? Or at least some cute smile from Michelle? Disappointed in this "wmma" thread TS.... But looking forward to the fight should be decent. Michelle is pretty entertaining to watch.

Ok, admins.. two things: 1) if this is a repeat, do what ya have to.

And 2) Yes, this is a WMMA centric post, and I know it’s not popular here, so if ya don’t like it, press back on the browser. Just don’t say I didn’t warn ya.

Good fight, bad fight? Thoughts?? Just remember... This thread will be HEAVILY POLICED so please keep your posts civil!!

I want to see Watersons tight ass. Im down

i don't follow wmma but i have a feeling it's a gimme fight for waterson

Casey is not a gimme, she submitted Randa and almost beat Herrig. Dangerous fight for Karate Hottie.

Back