Michelle Waterson touches Paige Vanzant with her jab.

Guys don't wear shirts in the octagon and neither should women.

Except for the fact that we (Americans) live in a sex-phobic Puritanical hellhole where seeing a tit is considered worse than seeing someone beat into a bloody, living death.

So a boob popping out would stop the fight and you constantly see fights compromised with women adjusting and worrying about their top coming off.

I'd much rather them all wear rashguards than have to worry about that shit.

was i the only one who realized hottie vs paige was a mismatch?

i kept telling my friends thats its a squash match but they didnt know who michelle was. im happy michelle won and gets to steal some of the shine but paiges managers are not matching her properly. just because she is popular dosnt mean she is top 10-5 let alone be fighting a former champ in waterson.

I was taken during this fight with how toned Waterson's sexy little legs were compared to PVZ's. Paige had a definite flabby look to her thighs compared to Michelle's.

Almost put me off my stroke.

Michelle is the Benson Henderson of WMMA. Insane legs.

mUMshSw.gif

8jayVrx.png

I want to fuck Michelle Waterson so bad but only with her consent of course
Consent is for betas, Rampage Jackson has on two occasions raped a woman on live TV, he's still walking around.

i kept telling my friends thats its a squash match but they didnt know who michelle was. im happy michelle won and gets to steal some of the shine but paiges managers are not matching her properly. just because she is popular dosnt mean she is top 10-5 let alone be fighting a former champ in waterson.
I think the UFC set it up as the headliner to build up Michelle's name and help her steal Paige's fame.

*raises hand*

I told everyone who would listen that this fight was just as much of a mismatch as the Rose/Vanzant fight, which I also said was a crazy mismatch.

And just like the Rose fight, a shitload of people said it was "too hard to call". Blows my mind.

I honestly think Shelby and maybe the UFC have some issues with Paige right now. She has been complaining about pay and saying she supports a union. We all know the UFC can be motherfuckers. Now add on to that the fact the UFC top brass loves Waterson and they know she has a shorter shelf life they need to maximize..... and you get PVZ being used as a springboard.

Except for the fact that we (Americans) live in a sex-phobic Puritanical hellhole where seeing a tit is considered worse than seeing someone beat into a bloody, living death.

So a boob popping out would stop the fight and you constantly see fights compromised with women adjusting and worrying about their top coming off.

I'd much rather them all wear rashguards than have to worry about that shit.
This is a very serious response for the level of petty and stupid I was intending.
I almost feel bad

I think the UFC set it up as the headliner to build up Michelle's name and help her steal Paige's fame.
not the worst idea if they want to burry paige. Michelle should be in their with tica torres or karolina.

as a fighter though i can understand wanting to push waterson. she a great fighter, great on camara, and looks great but her fighting paige made no sense to anyone who watched the 2 fight before. maybe im just fiding reason to complain i guess. either way michelle is gonna get a title shot eventually and im hoping she can best joanna

*raises hand*

I told everyone who would listen that this fight was just as much of a mismatch as the Rose/Vanzant fight, which I also said was a crazy mismatch.

And just like the Rose fight, a shitload of people said it was "too hard to call". Blows my mind.

I honestly think Shelby and maybe the UFC have some issues with Paige right now. She has been complaining about pay and saying she supports a union. We all know the UFC can be motherfuckers. Now add on to that the fact the UFC top brass loves Waterson and they know she has a shorter shelf life they need to maximize..... and you get PVZ being used as a springboard.

this is the only thing that would make sense. i was just about to post "maybe paige wants to much money". but if thats the case, and shes talking about the union to media.....then yeah you get michelle waterson.

ufc did the same when they put rory against wonderboy and i called that out. Rorys was talking about money and other things as well, and the ufc said" oh ok.....heres wonderboy fresh off the jonny fight". then they let him go to bellator even though that was a good fight. if cerrone would have lost to matt brown i could se the same things happeneing

Last edited:

Not really. I posted that it was a dancer vs an actual martial artist.

You always want to touch them with the jab, and then follow it up with either a) the perfect straight, or b) the deadly uppercut.

lemme see that yoga flame

Will Fleury has a new nemesis

http://www.tapology.com/search/misc/longest-reach-mixed-martial-artists

Will Fleury 948.0" (2408cm) Middleweight 1-0-0
IE-81de95759bc9fccd1762929209da4b43.gif

Marcus Fowler 85.0" (216cm) Super Heavyweight Am 2-2-0
US-5781b16534d0a403efbc7d336f1667b8.gif

Jon "Bones" Jones 84.5" (215cm) Light Heavyweight 22-1-0
US-5781b16534d0a403efbc7d336f1667b8.gif

Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve 84.5" (215cm) Heavyweight 28-8-0
NL-1b108e63adf606f67be47b1014348ba9.gif

Prince McLean 84.0" (213cm) Heavyweight 7-8-0