Michelle Waterson Injured

I don't know man. The SWs can't get fights as it is. More than half of the division is coming of losses. Some are injured and some have for a close to a year.

The UFC doesn't care about 125 weight people.
The UFC should care about 125lbers. No matter how much the diehards fight it, female mma attracts huge interest. Now that Zuffa has been sold to a legit organization it is coming. Wouldn't half of the SW division be coming off of wins too?

The UFC should care about 125lbers. No matter how much the diehards fight it, female mma attracts huge interest. Now that Zuffa has been sold to a legit organization it is coming. Wouldn't half of the SW division be coming off of wins too?
Unless the UFC takes over Invicta, there isn't enough talent for that division. There are 30 give or take SWs in the UFC now. And a number of them are presently injured. Can you really split 115 in half?

The thing is she is not a top straw weight. If the UFC had a atom weight she could be the champion. It is time for a 105 and 125 pound division for the ladies.
Only needs a 125 division. That would clear out the bigger girls and make straw weight for the lighter girls

Fighters need to take fights much sooner and not 4-6 months out.

Prediction: She heals, then takes another fight scheduled for months away and gets injured again at some point during those months. It's become a common pattern.

Did I just post in a KH thread where after four pages, still no bootie gif? Amazing..,

25504yp.jpg

I honestly wouldn't have posted that pic, if I was her.

For a broken finger, it might be a good idea to wait right up until fight time to see if it has healed in the 3 weeks she has until fight night.

she gets hurt a lot doesn't she

Unless the UFC takes over Invicta, there isn't enough talent for that division. There are 30 give or take SWs in the UFC now. And a number of them are presently injured. Can you really split 115 in half?
Zuffa did acquire Invicta. I assume that was also under the 4 billion dollar price tag, seeing as how they stream Invicta cards on UFC Fight Pass still.

Only needs a 125 division. That would clear out the bigger girls and make straw weight for the lighter girls
But that still would not help girls like Michelle. She will never be able to compete against the JJs and Claudias. She is just not physically big enough. I really enjoy the 105 division. The lack of power makes for more strategy. Female mma in general is more strategical at the top levels with not many KOs.

Zuffa did acquire Invicta. I assume that was also under the 4 billion dollar price tag, seeing as how they stream Invicta cards on UFC Fight Pass still.
Zuffa is the parent company of Invicta. But not all Invicta fighters are contracted by the UFC.

Angela Hill was a UFC fighter but she is no longer. She is now an Invicta fighter.

I mean unless the UFC assimilates the Invicta roster, how will the UFC have enough fighters for 115 or 125. Because 115 will likely be split in half. And that would mean 20 or less fighters in each division. Shit some SWs can't get fights now.

Should probably retire. She hasn't been the "karate hottie" in years, gets injured constantly, and has nothing to offer the sw division

Zuffa is the parent company of Invicta. But not all Invicta fighters are contracted by the UFC.

Angela Hill was a UFC fighter but she is no longer. She is now an Invicta fighter.

I mean unless the UFC assimilates the Invicta roster, how will the UFC have enough fighters for 115 or 125. Because 115 will likely be split in half. And that would mean 20 or less fighters in each division. Shit some SWs can't get fights now.
I understand the semantics. But the fact that Invicta was under the Zuffa branch made it easier for them to acquire fighters to the UFC if they so wanted. Much like they're able to have Cyborg come over for pointless fights.
So point being, they most definitely can assimilate Invicta's rosters if they wanted. They pretty much did that with TUF 20(not the whole roster, but 16 fighters)

I wish her next injury would be a pulled hamstring from falling on my weiner.

Back