Michelle Waterson Injured

UFC needs to start cutting inactive fighters, let them prove they can actually make it to fight night in a smaller promotion then sign them back.
shame on you! UFC should NEVER cut Waterson .............................. not until the Warerson - Paige bikini match takes place ...................... you should feel shame sir for even bringing up such a thought

Did I just post in a KH thread where after four pages, still no bootie gif? Amazing..,

I can't remember the last time she fought.

Stop giving her places on cards and having to lose fights.
That's the game. The promotion takes the risks. It is what it is. No one is suffering more from this than Waterson. I'm sure based off your previous statement, that you don't care if a WMMA fight is lost on a card. I also assume you would say that's a spot another couple of fighters could of had. But that's only seen in hindsight. It's really no different than when two fighters put on a lackluster fight.
You don't know til it happens. They can at least find replacement fights for injuries in most cases, where as it's pretty much a lost cause if a bad fight it put on. Point being they try to make the best match-ups they can. Some are spoiled with injuries, some are spoiled by performances.
I'm not too oppose to what you're saying if this just keeps happening and happening. Because it also just might be a thing where she can never get that hand healthy enough to fight the way she wants again. But hell she could also come back and be a Cruz-esque story in terms of coming off multiple injuries and long lay-offs. Anyway, I think I put more into that paragraph that I initially intended to lol.

UFC needs to start cutting inactive fighters, let them prove they can actually make it to fight night in a smaller promotion then sign them back.

Your stupidity knows no limits

I'd be okay with swapping out her and Angela Hill.

tumblr_inline_n1pnpe1Stp1s4en91.gif

@SeverianB gonna be like..

Do we know whats actually up with Ais Daly, what she injured.

If they are both injured, then at least its a fair matchup again.. One legged Daly v One armed Waterson.

I think both girls need to ask themselves "what would Conor do?"

(apart from tap)

If they are both injured, then at least its a fair matchup again.. One legged Daly v One armed Waterson.

(apart from tap)

What has become of her career in the last three years is tragic. Exciting, skilled and hot as fuck.

(apart from tap)

Waterson would knock the immobile Daly's head off with a flawless hurricane kick.

Do it Dana. Will still be better than the last Moroz fight.

Such a career delay it has been so far. Pretty upsetting. Finally gets to the UFC, can't get another fight to happen.

What a bummer, hope Michelle is able to come back from this.

Of course, at this point she's the Female Strawweight version of Shelftime.
The thing is she is not a top straw weight. If the UFC had a atom weight she could be the champion. It is time for a 105 and 125 pound division for the ladies.

Michelle: Dear God, I say my prayers and take my vitamins. Will you please grant me another UFC fight.

The thing is she is not a top straw weight. If the UFC had a atom weight she could be the champion. It is time for a 105 and 125 pound division for the ladies.
I don't know man. The SWs can't get fights as it is. More than half of the division is coming of losses. Some are injured and some have for a close to a year.

The UFC doesn't care about 125 weight people.

Back