Michelle Waterson Injured

tumblr_nwuwh2bkCe1qfcx4to1_500.gif

So all the Waterson fans who said Ais Daly should be cut after she pulled out of the fight injured because "she hasnt fought in nearly a year"..

I assume you want Waterson to go back to Invicta? :D
A03Nc3k.gif

ok, just here waiting on that waterson fanboy reaction

PAFNu63.gif

This stint in the UFC is not going well for KH ... 3rd injury in row.
4th.

1. July 2015. Broke her hand on Magana's face. Cool. Got the finish.
2. November 2015. Got her knee torn apart by a bad training partner, pulled off of 194. Not cool.
3. January 2016. Rebroke her hand sparring.
4. Thursday. Rebroke the same hand. Off Big European card.

This is terrible, and I'm honestly worried about her career at this point. There is no way she can trust that hand anymore. She was super careful with it after the last break and took a LONG time off for it. She's a mentally strong person, but at some point she's going to say, "I'm done' and move on to having kids and things like commentating as she is great in front of a camera.

So depressed.

UFC needs to start cutting inactive fighters, let them prove they can actually make it to fight night in a smaller promotion then sign them back.
Yeah it sure is a burden to have to pay these inactive fighters absolutely nothing while they sit on the sidelines

4th.

2. November 2015. Got her knee torn apart by a bad training partner, pulled off of 194. Not cool.

This is terrible, and I'm honestly worried about her career at this point. There is no way she can trust that hand anymore. She was super careful with it after the last break and took a LONG time off for it. She's a mentally strong person, but at some point she's going to say, "I'm done' and move on to having kids and things like commentating as she is great in front of a camera.

So depressed.
haha told ye

4th.

So depressed.

Me too ... didn't want say that earlier because I am trying to remain positive, I want to see Michelle continue to succeed, but it's hard to not think that this is a lot for her to come back from, especially since she is a Mom with a ton of other demands and responsibilities.

The good news is that based on her Instragram post it seems like she is keeping her head up about it ..

Hahahahah Waterson pulling a Werdum.

My opponent is injured so Im injured too

The karate hottyoporosis. Have that bone density checked girl. Damn. Osteoporosis making them bones brittle.

Cain just fought but nice try, I was talking more about the women than the men. Just let them do their thing in invicta.
She already did her thing in Invicta. She's not the champion, she isn't holding up the division. Why even go through the trouble doing that to her? Invicta is essentially apart of the UFC brand(assuming it was bought under the Zuffa deal) So what would be the point anyway?

She needs to invest in a toughening routine such as this.

Last edited:
She already did her thing in Invicta. She's not the champion, she isn't holding up the division. Why even go through the trouble doing that to her? Invicta is essentially apart of the UFC brand(assuming it was bought under the Zuffa deal) So what would be the point anyway?
Stop giving her places on cards and having to lose fights.

Back