Michelle Waterson Injured

5 years too late... she would have been a huge star.

Well aren't you special? You want a gold star or something?
048.png

It's not my fault she's made of glass.

Do I care about this really? She should really just do training videos.

PAFNu63.gif

This stint in the UFC is not going well for KH ... 3rd injury in row.

UFC needs to start cutting inactive fighters, let them prove they can actually make it to fight night in a smaller promotion then sign them back.

I kind of agree with this but I can't imagine the UFC cutting someone like Cain.

suggestion for Michelle 'Osteoporosis Hottie' Waterbones

full-cream-milk.png

So all the Waterson fans who said Ais Daly should be cut after she pulled out of the fight injured because "she hasnt fought in nearly a year"..

I assume you want Waterson to go back to Invicta? :D

Sorry guys, she was giving me a handy and it just got out of control. What can I say? It happens.
Nah bro, it happened with me. Told her to leave my asshole alone, she didn't listen. Clinch and jerk reaction...busted finger. :(

She hung in til the job was finished though....toughness not in question.

By the time she fights I will be going through my second mid life crisis and three more women's weight classes will be added.

So all the Waterson fans who said Ais Daly should be cut after she pulled out of the fight injured because "she hasnt fought in nearly a year"..

I assume you want Waterson to go back to Invicta? :D
I'd be okay with swapping out her and Angela Hill.

UFC needs to start cutting inactive fighters, let them prove they can actually make it to fight night in a smaller promotion then sign them back.

I'm sure she's infinitely more disappointed than all of us put together. This sucks. Second straight injury for her, no? I would want to smash the rest of my hand through some walls if I were in that position.

Back