• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-023.jpg

074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-001.jpg

074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-004.jpg

DSPORT: Modeling and MMA are not typically two [things] that are thought to taste great together. You started training in the martial arts at a young age, how did you get started in modeling?

Michelle Waterson: I started modeling in 2004 after I graduated high school. I did a bikini contest at a car show and ran into Bill Montgomery who is the president of International Allstars. With his help, I started traveling all around the United States as a spokesmodel.

DSPORT: Kicking ass and taking names is obviously more than a hobby for you too. How did you get into mixed martial arts?

Michelle Waterson: I grew up practicing martial arts. I took two years of Wushu and then I decided that I wanted to try a more physical art. My mother and I went to Thailand and while we were there I decided to try Muay Thai. After my first day, I fell in love with Muay Thai. After just a couple of amateur Muay Thai fights, I made the switch into MMA.

Full picture set (29): https://dsportmag.com/the-models/michelle-waterson-ufcs-karate-hottie/

Lot of unnecessary photoshopping going on in those photos.

Why the fuck would they shoop out her juicy thighs? she looks awful in those pics.

Bang average even when photoshopped and plastered in make up

Wouldn’t be a pretty sight in the morning

Need a booty pic to make a full determination..

Bang average even when photoshopped and plastered in make up

Wouldn’t be a pretty sight in the morning

I saw you attempt to trap someone in the other thread by calling them a homo if they post.

Now I know you secretly wanted them to post because you must be in the closet. Check.

I saw you attempt to trap someone in the other thread by calling them a homo if they post.

Now I know you secretly wanted them to post because you must be in the closet. Check.

secret?
I’m openly gay

Shopped to fuck for 0 good reason

Lot of unnecessary photoshopping going on in those photos.

"unnecessary" photoshopping? That photoshopping cuts my fap time down exponentially and as all Sherbros know very well, time = money

Back