Michelle "Karate Hottie" Waterson vs Tecia Torres Added to UFC 194

I could see this being on main card, looking at the rest of the card I dont think anymore big fights get added since they hvae two title fights and MW contender match.

Winner of this fight is right up there for a title shot or close to it and Waterson is someone they can promote.

I can def see it opening the main card but guess it depends on the remaining fights that get added.

Card so far

Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor
Chris Weidman vs. Luke Rockhold
Yoel Romero vs. Ronaldo Souza
Tecia Torres vs. Michelle Waterson
Warlley Alves vs. Colby Covington
Marcio Alexandre Jr. vs. Court McGee
John Makdessi vs. Yancy Medeiros
Kevin Lee vs. Leonardo Santos
Magomed Mustafaev vs. Joe Proctor

I don't see this making the 194 main card, its too big of a card, this will be an undercard fight. Theres still 2 more fights to be announced. I imagine it will be Gunnar Nelson at 170, and any of the featherweights that still need a fight- Jeremy Stephens, Max Holloway - Oliveira.

I don't see this making the 194 main card, its too big of a card, this will be an undercard fight. Theres still 2 more fights to be announced. I imagine it will be Gunnar Nelson at 170, and any of the featherweights that still need a fight- Jeremy Stephens, Max Holloway - Oliveira.

Depends what they add.

Sure if they did that but I dont think they add two fights to the main card like that, think they save those kind of fights for Fox card, 195, fight night in Jan.

Two title fights sell the card, PPV, Ticket sales etc. Maybe we see one of them like Holloway/Stephens but not both.

So I wouldnt have a problem with max/Stephens and Torres/Waterson on main card or you can main event prelims with it.

Depends on what remaining fights are.

Fuck I don't like this fight cause I like them both lol well if I have to pick one I'll pick waterson

KgrPj.gif

Was waiting for you to show up!

So exciting now that Arkain2K is here!

sfeLIg9.jpg

What's the dubs for?

Wow. Bad match making right here. This has boring written all over it, which is hard to do with a girl like Waterson.

Way to go Shelby.

I like both girls, I can see both winning this fight.

Waterson is one of the few females I don't mind on the main card. But with Torres' "fighting" style it would suck the life out of the audience.

she had one fight where she wrestlefucked an opponent, the rest were fairly fun. unfortunately the boring fight was her last fight.

as long as it doesn't take up a main-card spot. its cool.

she had one fight where she wrestlefucked an opponent, the rest were fairly fun. unfortunately the boring fight was her last fight.

Yeah probably not fair for me to judge her based on that one fight but it was pretty bad alongside her comments about liking a point fighting style. Made me assume it was her normal fighting style. It was a big letdown after seeing the hype videos where she's in the pool looking smoking hot.

Was waiting for you to show up!

So exciting now that Arkain2K is here!

sfeLIg9.jpg
What's the dubs for?

Courtesy of shonuf, for Sheldon Cooper-bumping this thread after seeing well-known fake Holly Holmies suddenly changed their tune upon the Rousey vs. Holm announcement.

Oh well, can't expect all Mods to be sane all the time. :cool:

i hope the karate hottie pulls this off. not fan of tecia really

both are great fighter with good striking, though i am leaning to torres.

winner should fight JJ, that will be even a better match.

lets hope for a wardrobe malfunction

I guess the UFC isn't giving Waterson the PVZ treatment. They are going to make her fight actual competition.

Torres doesn't have the skillset to "hold" onto Waterson for a decision. Waterson is too active and good off her back and it's not like Tecia is some sort of ground wizard. She lay and prayed a muay thai fighter with no ground game, wow.

Waterson might even have a small size advantage in this matchup, the only question is if Tecia can pointfight her way to a decision.

Agreed. If anything I think Tecia should avoid the ground. That being said, Tecia needs to punished for the last fight against hill. It probably was up there with one of the worst sw fights of the year.

Back