Michel Prazeres vs. Bartosz Fabiński set for November/Buenos Aires FN (140) event (updated)

The weird thing about Fabinski is he wasn't inactive....he was actually cut,and someone fuckin resigned him! look it up,he was cut along with other guys coming off wins like Taylor Lapilus....I think it was a spell where they let guys fight out their contracts then didn't renew them.

Anyway,no way this is 185lbs itll be a typo. Prazeres should win but Fabinski could keep it standing I suppose

The weird thing about Fabinski is he wasn't inactive....he was actually cut,and someone fuckin resigned him! look it up,he was cut along with other guys coming off wins like Taylor Lapilus....I think it was a spell where they let guys fight out their contracts then didn't renew them.

Anyway,no way this is 185lbs itll be a typo. Prazeres should win but Fabinski could keep it standing I suppose
I'm pretty sure that it wasn't like that. Can't remember exactly but I think it was like - mma websites saw that he is not active so they reported him as cut from UFC, or his profile was deleted (and restored) from UFC website and since pretty often this means that fighter was cut from UFC mma websites started to report that he was cut.

And also I might be wrong but I think Fabinski announced some time ago that he is taking a break from fighting (can't remember, it was sickness or injury or something).
And I'm pretty sure that him fighting out his contract can't be the case - like what, he signed 2 fight contract with UFC? Looking at interview and stuff with Russian fighters in UFC they say that UFC contract is for 4 fights (minimum) and I think there some rare cases when UFC offers contracts for 1 fights, like for guys from TUF.

I’ll never watch another Fabinski fight after that abomination of a ”fight” against Meek.

Hard pass.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...s-bartosz-fabinski-in-the-works-ufc-argentina

Initial source had conflicting info about what weight class the fight would be set at. Bout will be contested at welterweight.

And also I might be wrong but I think Fabinski announced some time ago that he is taking a break from fighting (can't remember, it was sickness or injury or something).
And I'm pretty sure that him fighting out his contract can't be the case - like what, he signed 2 fight contract with UFC? Looking at interview and stuff with Russian fighters in UFC they say that UFC contract is for 4 fights (minimum) and I think there some rare cases when UFC offers contracts for 1 fights, like for guys from TUF.

Fair enough,I stand corrected!

Back