Media Michel Pereira threatens Conor McGregor: 'You are one of my list'

They need to fight. There can be only one man bun in the UFC

giphy.gif

Pereira is a massive 170lber, should be at middleweight. I'd still favor Conor though.

"wait for me to arrive".... where? in the UFC? aren't you there? or do you mean once you feel like your skills have improved enough to step in there with him?

giphy.gif

Thinking this guy can out illegal move Conor...

Conor should take it and then fight for the welterweight strap

I can neither pronounce his name or pick him out of a line up, so he just might have a shot..?

Fight would end in round 1 just like this....
tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gifv

He couldn't even legally finish Diego, he needs to slow it down.

LOL who's this fella? Trying to make a name off the GOAT. Just like Mayweather and the rest of 'em. All desperate for the limelight.

Michel could barely hurt a passed his prime Sanchez. Fight lasted a lot longer and was way more competitive than it should have been considering his clear physical advantages and youth, and he got disqualified even.

All he has on McGregor is size. He can’t even count on Conor gassing because that’s an issue of his own. Dudes flashy with mediocre skills. It’ll be a long while before you get that fight buddy.

LOL who's this fella? Trying to make a name off the GOAT. Just like Mayweather and the rest of 'em. All desperate for the limelight.

That Mayweather guy will come crawling back looking for another red panty night

"wait for me" LOL...coming off two losses. It might be a long wait Michel. .

That being said, I'd love to see him knee Conor's face into Bolivian.

Back