michel pereira getting dominated was the best moment of my life

The guy actually tried copoeira moves and people are mad? lol

Also he won the fight <30>

I just hope that connelly guy wont spend his 100k on hookers and blow. Becasue he wont make much cash in ufc before he gets cut.

Glad you were entertained. It’s almost like Pereira’s fighting style and personality had something to do with it :D

I can't believe people were so eager to throw away an exciting prospect just because he missed weight by 1 fucking pound. It's the most autistic thing ever and a big part at why I despise MMA fans and internet fan culture
Mma fans are retarded. Hardcore and casuals alike.

TS has that "last night" tingle down the leg feeling.

AdmiredRaggedArabianhorse-small.gif

Eventually an a level heavyweight will join him.

giphy.gif

I can't believe people were so eager to throw away an exciting prospect just because he missed weight by 1 fucking pound. It's the most autistic thing ever and a big part at why I despise MMA fans and internet fan culture
He has 10 losses.

Not a prospect.

Connelly is legit on the ground, he's a BJJ coach at Checkmat. Plus he's tough and has a good cardio. That being said, I don't think he stands a chance against a good striker.

Pereira blew his load early and had to panic wrestle against a BJJ guy. In the last round he was manhanlded by two classes smaller Connelly. If they fought another round, he'd get sub'd for sure.

No matter what hes an explosive entertaining fighter. Ill watch that guy break dance fight anyday

So you're angry because the dude is athletic and exciting when he fights? I'd agree if he was cocky, but it looked like he was having fun and going for the kill.

I'm happy the UFC was hyping someone who is fun to watch.

Shit doesn't always work out as planned, but he didn't just quit in there. I'll be happy to watch him fight again more than I will Connelly.

Back