michel pereira getting dominated was the best moment of my life

hisandherpes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC tried so hard to hype up this guy as the future goat, even though he already had 9 losses. He misses weight, does a backflip during weigh ins. UFC tried to feed him a fw on short notice, and Michel still spent most of the fight on his back. Even after all that, Michel was shocked that he didnt get his hand raised. Thank you Tristan for blessing my bum life and making it worth living.

ufc-fight-night-158-results-highlights-tristan-connelly-upsets-humbles-stylish-michel-pereira.jpg

m1vtxeh2ivr11.png

<{you!}>

A unranked WW losing was the best moment of your life..

It was great TS

I’m glad it inspired you king

Who? Damn lol getting this invested over a prelim fighter take a break man

where did they hype him up as a goat ? your making things up

I can't believe people were so eager to throw away an exciting prospect just because he missed weight by 1 fucking pound. It's the most autistic thing ever and a big part at why I despise MMA fans and internet fan culture

I can't believe people were so eager to throw away an exciting prospect just because he missed weight by 1 fucking pound. It's the most autistic thing ever and a big part at why I despise MMA fans and internet fan culture

No. The autistic part was thinking this guy was a contender solely because he could do backflips in and outside of the cage.

I want 1st round Perreira to fight on every card

The UFC tried so hard to hype up this guy as the future goat, even though he already had 9 losses. He misses weight, does a backflip during weigh ins. UFC tried to feed him a fw on short notice, and Michel still spent most of the fight on his back. Even after all that, Michel was shocked that he didnt get his hand raised. Thank you Tristan for blessing my bum life and making it worth living.

ufc-fight-night-158-results-highlights-tristan-connelly-upsets-humbles-stylish-michel-pereira.jpg

m1vtxeh2ivr11.png
Looking at the back flip weigh in when they faced off the size difference was staggering....And seeing how athletic Michel was AND miseed weight...I thought he could win by any way he wanted...Hell...in rd 1 the little guy had full mount and michel decided he would rather get up and just grabbed the little guy...Like a father to a child...and just removed him and stood up...LMAO..
I wanted him to lose just based on his walkout...gave it zero chance of happening...Then he started the in-fight antics and I began to pray...THANK YOU LORD!!!

Back