Media Michel Pereira: Diego Entered The Octagon Like A Rooster And Left Like A Chicken

Well you're a professional and should conduct yourself as such and have enough self control, in a fight you were winning pretty easily, to not throw an illegal shot.

yes cut him, how dare he try new moves and be entertaining!! only crotch sniffing is acceptable

giphy.gif

Don't throw illegal strikes and you'll have nothing to worry about.

This Michael fellow is a nobody can no one will ever care about it remember.

Sanchez is a UFC legend that has done nothing but have legendary fight after legendary fight year after year.

Pereira shouldn’t have thrown an intentional illegal strike. He was winning already imo.

Diego ‘The Peacock’ Sanchez
So Diego pulls out a knife and Pereira takes off running...who's the Chicken now?

We could do this all day. You landed an illegal shot now deal with it. Don't get caught up with the morons on Sherdog.
Reminds me of how Yair Rodriguez behaved after the Stephens NC.

Neither took responsibility for their illegal actions. Simply blamed their opponents.

Man. That guy needs to be embarrassed to call himself a fighter. Nothing against but that dude should of put diege away within a round with his style of fighting.

There is nothing better than a gracious winner. Stay classy Michel.

I totally missed thia at the moment it happen live.... but hindsight 20/20....

This is gold!!

Diego is a treasure. His walkouts over the years are the stuff of legend. There was the “yes!” Incident, and then that one time he came out with a crucifix like a vampire hunter. Now the peacock strut.

Most of the people bashing Diego for stopping would've been quick to mock him and say it must've been the CTE talking if he chose to continue then got finished.

This Michael fellow is a nobody can no one will ever care about it remember.

Sanchez is a UFC legend that has done nothing but have legendary fight after legendary fight year after year.
Sanchez is a fucking moron that has the mind of a 10 year old. Maybe if he spent more time and effort on improving his skills and technique and evolving and less time on stupid self help spiritual shit and stupid gurus he wouldn't have so much brain damage.

Lost all my respect for Diego. He is not a warrior anymore, he is a chicken
Yeah, fuck him. He should have fought to the death. What a pussy.

Hol' up - my mom said my microwave nachos are done....

Back