Media Micheal Chandler willing to entertain Welterweight but not before establishing himself at LW

Chandler says he himself wouldn't be a legitimate size WW, but then goes on to say Kamaru usman is not a big 170lber. What

You know, Chandler is kinda tailor made for Conor. Bigger Chad Mendes. LMAO. Man Khabib would be so upset if Conor beat Poirier and Chandlers beat Oliveira and gets finished by Conor.

I do think Conor is done but if he isn't...

He should be going down, not up. He’s already a small-ish LW.

He is here for a good time not a long time.
That was actually kind of gay when he said that.

I think the UFC is giving him too much attention, maybe because he’s decent looking and American so he can appeal to more fans? He is definitely exciting to watch though.

IIRC they held off promoting Tony and Khabib as a big thing for such a long time.

You know, Chandler is kinda tailor made for Conor. Bigger Chad Mendes. LMAO. Man Khabib would be so upset if Conor beat Poirier and Chandlers beat Oliveira and gets finished by Conor.

Plot twist: Chandler retires at UFC 262 as the UFC champ and former Bellator champ. Conor and Dustin fights for the fourth time for the vacant title in the shittiest state of the UFC LW division.

Lots of LWs have moved to WW with success(reached at least top 10 status).

Masvidal
Burns
RDA
Cerrone
Bendo
Pettis
Penn
Chiesa
Serra

Hes said that for a few years now. He cuts alot of weight, I dont blame him for not wanting to do that as he ages.

I consider Chandler a blown up LW. Guy is only about 5 foot 7, with a reach of 71 inches. Imagine Usman against this guy. It would be the worst beatdown in a title fight. He has done a lot of talking this past month. Let's see how he performs against Oliveira first.

why would khabib be upset? Conor's been beat twice before that and got beat by a journeyman before they fought. If anything, It's great for their camp because Khabib will try to sell Islam vs Conor.

Upcoming UFC cards are a yawn fest right now.. Nothing of interest until Conor/Dustin 3 IMO.. And Dana playing hardball on Jones/Francis.. Yawn..

Chandler would get crushed at WW.

And I think he loses to Oliveira anyway.
ONE UFC fight.....and he's now fighting for the title?? That's some BS right there.

Last edited:

Chandler says he himself wouldn't be a legitimate size WW, but then goes on to say Kamaru usman is not a big 170lber. What

Very ambitious and undersized. Chandler is not going up to WW ever…… although he did get a title shot after beating Hooker. Maybe he gets a WW title shot after his second UFC win??

Back