michael venom page is more comparable to anderson silva than israel adesanya

For me this is what gives him true legitimacy, if he beats Daley then yeah I consider him legit.
He's always been fun to watch and i'm certainly a fan but his competition has always been below what I expect for him, this is the litmus test.

Never fought a grappler. Never fought a top 30 maybe top 40 fighter. But as a kickboxer, getting thrown in there with strikers or cans in MMA, yeah he's the shit. Most protected fighter I've ever seen.

and i would love to see him in the ufc. many sick possible matchups with him.
i dont think he copies anderson silva its just his style.

he has more this stand up style like anderson silva.. stay at distance, confuse the opponent and go for the big unexpected killshot with this good timing. israel adesanya isnt that type of fighter that goes for the unexpected killshot like anderson did, he prefers like holloway to try to finnish the opponent with a barrage of strikes over the rounds.

until mvp fights anyone who not a can i will never say never mvp is anderson silva at ww.

gone enjoy paul daley killing the hype train.

I don’t particularly like MVP but the comparison is accurate. The Rickels fight is what cemented it for me. I never in a million years would have thought he would “no Mas” the caveman. He gets in guys’ heads, makes them gun shy, and picks them apart. I still would like to see how he fares against a high level wrestler who is committed to the takedown.

Daley is a good test for MVP. This is gonna be a fun fight

Watch both of their boxing matches. Very different approach. Anderson doesn't avoid the pocket like MVP.

They started fighting in MMA at the same time, and Adesanya is in the UFC with top two ten wins under his belt.

MVP, after being called a hot proespect for the entirety of decade, is just now stepping up against Paul Daley.

The level of scrutiny attached Adesanya is bizarre. Fighters who are no where near as proven get the benefit of the doubt.

can't speak for everyone, but at least for myself, i scrutinize Adesanya because he actually matters.

what's the point of analyzing MVP's game when he's fighting old people and cab drivers?

i don't even see anyone barely even talk about MVP anymore because it's so obvious he's going to be like 39 before he fights a legitimate contender.

The kid has only had 13 Pro fights, and people are saying he "hasn't fought anybody". He is still young in his career with only 13 Pro fights.

can't speak for everyone, but at least for myself, i scrutinize Adesanya because he actually matters.

what's the point of analyzing MVP's game when he's fighting old people and cab drivers?

i don't even see anyone barely even talk about MVP anymore because it's so obvious he's going to be like 39 before he fights a legitimate contender.

I'm not about MVP getting less scrutiny than Adesanya. I agree that the guy isn't really relevant.

I've seen people here credulously listing Zabit as a possible title challenger for months when he's fought nobody in an incredibly stacked division.

LOL... The official chicken tearer being compared with the almighty number one undisputed GOAT, ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA... This is funny tbh. Never fought anybody relevant, even Askren that I hate so much got better competitors than him. This is outrageous.

Future GOAT MVP
a44i3485.jpg

True he hasn't fought the greatest competition, but he's made them look stupid so it's clear he's a cut above. Daley will be a good test but I think he's going to destroy him with ease as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back