michael venom page is more comparable to anderson silva than israel adesanya

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
and i would love to see him in the ufc. many sick possible matchups with him.
i dont think he copies anderson silva its just his style.

he has more this stand up style like anderson silva.. stay at distance, confuse the opponent and go for the big unexpected killshot with this good timing. israel adesanya isnt that type of fighter that goes for the unexpected killshot like anderson did, he prefers like holloway to try to finnish the opponent with a barrage of strikes over the rounds.

In terms of flashiness, yes but it’s not even close skillwise

MVP, the guy who has fought for 7 years and avoided all contenders/top opponents in that time. He is a glorified can crusher.

More of a point karate style, with quick in and out moment. Andy is more Muay Thai, I agree they're both precise with finding that big shot.

MVP, the guy who has fought for 7 years and avoided all contenders/top opponents in that time. He is a glorified can crusher.

in that video u see his opponent try to clinch him... and in this situation he throws the right hand between.
its a very risk move to do that in this situation... but that tells me this guy has serious skills.
he has a sense like a cat.

and i would love to see him in the ufc. many sick possible matchups with him.
i dont think he copies anderson silva its just his style.

he has more this stand up style like anderson silva.. stay at distance, confuse the opponent and go for the big unexpected killshot with this good timing. israel adesanya isnt that type of fighter that goes for the unexpected killshot like anderson did, he prefers like holloway to try to finnish the opponent with a barrage of strikes over the rounds.

MVP is worse than Adesanya from what I've seen

Israel is not the new Jon Jones or Anderson Silva, he's the new and the only Israel Adesanya.

More of a point karate style, with quick in and out moment. Andy is more Muay Thai, I agree they're both precise with finding that big shot.

he is mixing it up. this karate stance is very good in mma for a stand up fighter if u are fast and lanky but u cant box like a karate guy because karate "boxing" is very stiff.
mcgregor does it as well. he mixes boxing with that karate stance.

even this wrestler cejudo uses this karate stance lately.

mvp trained karate, muay thai and kung fu and i think kung fu is pretty underrated in mma.

this.

i was a fan of him when he first started, but the longer i waited for him to fight someone who is actually skilled, the more i realized i don't think he wants to fight legit people.

he just wants to put a show on for the people, i don't think he cares about challenging himself.

this.

i was a fan of him when he first started, but the longer i waited for him to fight someone who is actually skilled, the more i realized i don't think he wants to fight legit people.

he just wants to put a show on for the people, i don't think he cares about challenging himself.

whos a legit contender in bellator?
thats the reason why i wanna see him in the ufc.

the ufc lightheavyweight division is weak compared to middleweight, welterweight, lightweight....

rumble left the light heavyweight division as well.

mvp would bring some wind into the division and his fights would bring attention.

whos a legit contender in bellator?
thats the reason why i wanna see him in the ufc.

the ufc lightheavyweight division is weak compared to middleweight, welterweight, lightweight....

rumble left the light heavyweight division as well.

mvp would bring some wind into the division and his fights would bring attention.

anyone that is going to wrestle?

everyone he fights is a striker. a guy he knocked out made it to the UFC recently, Ricky Rainey.

what do you mean who's a legit contender? how about Mousasi? Rory Mac? Douglas Lima?

i don't know what you're talking about him fighting at LHW, he'd get wrecked. he's WW/MW.

MVP is worse than Adesanya from what I've seen

They started fighting in MMA at the same time, and Adesanya is in the UFC with top two ten wins under his belt.

MVP, after being called a hot proespect for the entirety of decade, is just now stepping up against Paul Daley.

The level of scrutiny attached Adesanya is bizarre. Fighters who are no where near as proven get the benefit of the doubt.

They started fighting in MMA at the same time, and Adesanya is in the UFC with top two ten wins under his belt.

MVP, after being called a hot proespect for the entirety of decade, is just now stepping up against Paul Daley.

The level of scrutiny attached Adesanya is bizarre. Fighters who are no where near as proven get the benefit of the doubt.
Right? I actually enjoy watching MVP fight but I watched him scrape by some guy in bellator who seemed meh at best.

Anderson Silva has a fantastic defensive guard. What's MVP's guard like?

Agree about the preciseness

Mike-Goldberg.jpg

Back