Michael Ping RESPONDS - Calls Tim Sylvia 'Unathletic Weird Looking Motherf*cker'

Tim might be a knob, but you can't deny that he at least defended his belt against the top hw of his time while Ping ducked the top contenders. That fact alone makes Tim the superior champ.

Top hws in his promotion, not of his time.

Poor one-eyed bum Bisping... This "unathletic weird looking motherfucker" kick his ass 1000 of 1000 times easily, anywhere, anytime.

Brock had two as well. What I’m saying is all these great champions people reference, none of them logged more title defenses than Timmy did. No one these HW elite defended more than him. I’m not necessarily a fan of his but he deserves to be inducted.
Yes he does i agree

Tim was the more legitimate fighter imo, and he would have beat Bisping's ass too. Ping better watch his mouth before big Tim knocks his other eye out.

at least tim sylvia defended his belt against actual contenders and wasn't destroyed by a small guy coming off a four year layoff coming up in weight

BUDDEH

Monson was on a double digit win streak when they fought (15 or 16?) and fought Fedor to decision prior to his monumental decline. The size differential was way too much for Jeff to deal with. Ugly fight.

Man everyone is so predictable now a days. People would think higher of Bisping if he had acknowledged that Tim Sylvia was a HW champion of his time and one of the better ones at that. Tim sylvia has been haviing a tougher life and has some bitterness towards UFC and Dana. Bisping talking shit about him is just lame. Bisping is set so why talk shit about folks..
Because they talked shit about him first?

Bisping is so thin skinned you would think he is a male model and not a pro cage fighter

Last edited:
My favorite Tim Sylvia moment was when he got annihilated by Fedor in 36 seconds after calling him a midget for years and how he was the greatest HW UFC champion going against the Pride HW champ, we all wanted to see this everyone who followed the game long enough. Afterwards 95 percent of the fans and fighters are calling Fedor the greatest.

I think both should have a contest of who can carry their belts everywhere they go the longest. IMHO Timmeh beats The Count in this aspect of MMA.

I mean he ain't" wrong about the guy being unathletic and goofy looking. On the other hand, Tim isn't wrong about his status either. Tim achieved a lot more in his division than Bisping has ever done. Not to mention Bisping ain't very athletic himself lmao.

I agree about inducting Pulver and Miletich, but not Sylvia. UFC Hall of Fame may be a semi-legit popularity contest, but Sylvia doesn’t qualify.

Tim was, until Stipe, the HW record holder for defenses. An accomplishment guys like Randy, Cain, Lesnar and many before them couldn’t surpass. He deservered to be in the HOF a long ass time ago. He shouldn’t have pissed on Bispings parade but him and Jens deserve to be inducted.

This. People can trash his looks n all that, but, Tim Sylvia was one of the best finishers in MMA when he first became champion and was still doing it until basically the 3rd Arlovski fight.

Prime monson was maybe a top 10 hw.

The aa title defense was one of the worst fights of all time.

we're talking about the quality of the opponent
not the entertainment value of the fight

we're talking about the quality of the opponent
not the entertainment value of the fight
And quality of the performance.....not just entertainment value.....

It’s like giving credit to black beast for beating ngannou. Yes, he won. But both guys sucked.

This. People can trash his looks n all that, but, Tim Sylvia was one of the best finishers in MMA when he first became champion and was still doing it until basically the 3rd Arlovski fight.

Arlovski was a very solid win at the time. Monson was on a 16 fight win streak. He was beating the piss out of Nog until he got subbed and he beat Brandon Vera when Vera was undefeated and fucking everyone in his path up. I think the UFC HOF is a crock of shit anyway, but if you’re going to have one, Tim and Pulver belong in there.

Monson was no better win than hendo.

Ranking wise he was much better win than Hendo but I get what you’re saying. HW division in 2006-7 wasn’t the shark tank MW is now. To be fair, monson was on a 16 win streak. He fought Fedor to a decision before Fedors decline. He was a quality HW. The size differential was too much and it was an ugly fight for Jeff and the fans. Sprawl, jab snoozer.

Back