Michael Ping RESPONDS - Calls Tim Sylvia 'Unathletic Weird Looking Motherf*cker'

More than 20 persons in this thread disagree with you geniuses.
But that means nothing!
Bisping haters talk shit for Likes, circle jerking retards.
One of you pricks even made a hate thread based on TUF 3 and three posts in admitted he hadn't even watched the show.
As a group you motherfuckers are pathetic, you really are.

As far as championship pedigrees go... Timmeh was the more accomplished champion... But, he was also competing in a shallower division..

Bisping while not having quite the championship status, was a defending champion and makes up
Ground with us longevity, ufc wins, ufc fights, etc..
outside of his “ champ run” ( a win over rockhold ... good one ....a fight he should have lost against grandpa trtless hendo who retired right after and an old ass broken Anderson who hasnt won a fight in ages) Bisping is not a world beater either. Dude is a warrior and deserves all the money and gold he got because he worked hard for it. But tbh he beat mostly a handful of gatekeepers his whole career. Everytime he fought a great one he lost. Rashad, Hendo 1, Wand, Sonnen and Gsp. His best and only great win by far is Rocksalt cause Hendo and Anderson were fucking old as hell.

What he said was Objective Fact so what's the problem? Feelings might get hurt? Lol Tim knows. What is Tim Sylvia even doing these days why is there no context TS? I figured he just owned a tire shop or something outside of Davenport.

But that means nothing!
Bisping haters talk shit for Likes, circle jerking retards.
One of you pricks even made a hate thread based on TUF 3 and three posts in admitted he hadn't even watched the show.
As a group you motherfuckers are pathetic, you really are.

I dont hate the man. He is a fucking warrior and fought everyone at anytime. Its just that its dumb as fuck to compare Tim to Bisping in terms of champ run. Tim won the hw belt twice and defended it twice in his second run. Prime Rico, Monson. Arlovski and McGee were fucking legit. Bisping won the belt from Rockhold ... great win ... defended it against a way past his prime Hendo and thats about it.

I dont hate the man. He is a fucking warrior and fought everyone at anytime. Its just that its dumb as fuck to compare Tim to Bisping in terms of champ run. Tim won the hw belt twice and defended it twice in his second run. Prime Rico, Monson. Arlovski and McGee were fucking legit. Bisping won the belt from Rockhold ... great win ... defended it against a way past his prime Hendo.
But it's the entire picture, Bisping fought anyone and everyone, did tuf multiple times and more importantly sold the absolute shit out of every fight .
Tim was a big fish in a small pond, lacked heart,lacked dedication and made a fool of himself in his latter years.
Edit:
It's not all about the champ run anyway, I know what you're saying but it's about impact on the sport, Tim didn't have that.

His defenses were arlovski in arguably the worst fight ever and against monson in another awful fight.

Totally agree. He did beat the shit out of Nog until getting subbed for the interim HW title and ran Brandon Vera out of HW. He had quality wins and wasn’t a bum I ’m not saying the guy is the HW GOAT. I’m saying he deserves to be in the HOF.

I dont hate the man. He is a fucking warrior and fought everyone at anytime. Its just that its dumb as fuck to compare Tim to Bisping in terms of champ run. Tim won the hw belt twice and defended it twice in his second run. Prime Rico, Monson. Arlovski and McGee were fucking legit. Bisping won the belt from Rockhold ... great win ... defended it against a way past his prime Hendo and thats about it.
He was stripped for McGee fight and the arlovski and monson fights were hideous. Hendo may have been past his prime but it’s no less a win than monson (and was a far bette fight). McGee may be legit but busying has many comparable wins.

Well it was fucking years ago but I'm sure it was more than two, man only had 13 fights and lost four for fucks sake .

Yes but as I just mentioned he was beating the piss out of Nog until he got subbed in an interim title fight and ran Brandon Vera out of HW. He’s not this big bag of shit everyone makes him out to be. He wasn’t as good as he thought he was but he deserves to be in the HOF.

tenor.gif

PING.....hu

Basically this. Mike had a stellar UFC career. Better than Tim. As far as title reigns go, Tim’s is better and it’s not really that disputable. He beat Vera when Vera was murdering everyone and widely dubbed the next face of mma. Also beat the piss out of Nog until getting subbed fighting for another (interim) title. Timmy isn’t the bum a lot of people make him out to be.

at least tim sylvia defended his belt against actual contenders and wasn't destroyed by a small guy coming off a four year layoff coming up in weight

BUDDEH

Yes but as I just mentioned he was beating the piss out of Nog until he got subbed in an interim title fight and ran Brandon Vera out of HW. He’s not this big bag of shit everyone makes him out to be. He wasn’t as good as he thought he was but he deserves to be in the HOF.
But the argument here is that bisping didn't deserve it, and he absolutely does.
And Tim kinda was a clumsy big bag of shit, he could fight, but it was a big comedic you have to admit.

Tim was, until Stipe, the HW record holder for defenses. An accomplishment guys like Randy, Cain, Lesnar and many before them couldn’t accomplish. He deservered to be in the HOF a long ass time ago. He shouldn’t have pissed on Bispings parade but him and Jens deserve to be inducted.

that is false

tim was tied with randy, brock, and cain for most consecutive defenses (2)

at least tim sylvia defended his belt against actual contenders and wasn't destroyed by a small guy coming off a four year layoff coming up in weight

BUDDEH
Monson was no better win than hendo.

But the argument here is that bisping didn't deserve it, and he absolutely does.
And Tim kinda was a clumsy big bag of shit, he could fight, but it was a big comedic you have to admit.

I agree and I can’t make an argument for Bisping not getting in. All time UFC wins leader should get in even if Bisping never got the belt.

Timmeh's failing there was making it like Bisping wasn't deserving as a way to play up the unfairness of him, Pulver, Frank not being inducted. The thing is, many of us feel Bisping absolutely did enough to warrant a spot in the HOF. That doesn't mean those legend guys shouldn't be there. They should.

Had Tim said something like, "UFC Hall of Fame wrongly keeps out former champs who aren't in Dana's good graces," that would have been a different thing than trying to disparage Bisping's place in there. Everybody knew the minute Bisping heard his name on blast that he would fire back. That's his style. He enjoys a good trash talk and he's not going to be passive if he feels someone is talking smack against him. So now it ends up being about a war of words between Sylvia and Bisping rather than about what Sylvia intended for it to be about all along.

that is false

tim was tied with randy, brock, and cain for most consecutive defenses (2)

That is correct. I meant that no one has more title defenses than Tim until Stipe got 3. Everyone talks about Cain, Lesnar, JDS etc.. arlovski was a quality win at the time and he beat Vera when Vera was cutting through HW like a hot knife through butter. He beat the shit out of Nog until getting subbed. He’s not the GOAT but he deserves his due. Only one man has more defenses at HW and that wasn’t broken until recently.

prime monson is a much better win than no TRT 46 year old henderson

plus there's this stud
1d2b1ba88f32b88b9466d0162613e8f1.jpg
Prime monson was maybe a top 10 hw.

The aa title defense was one of the worst fights of all time.

The whole HOF credibility is kind shot, I mean they have a t-shirt salesman and some business associates of Dana's in there. They have a matchmaker in the HOF... like really??? Joe Hogan will be on there I'm sure, as well all of the other company men.

There's a lot of guys out there who have done more than Bisping that aren't in the hall of fame. Notably there's a couple that have won championships, beaten tougher guys and also beaten the Ping but aren't in the HOF. Yet the Ping is in there for flukely winning the belt and then successfully defending it once against a 50 year old man and then losing it immediately when he faced a smaller GSP who also hadn't fought in many years. He never defended his title it against any competitive fighters from his own weight class, he had to target an old man and a smaller fighter who previously fought below him.

Back