Michael Ping RESPONDS - Calls Tim Sylvia 'Unathletic Weird Looking Motherf*cker'

Tim was a tough fighter during his time. He never ducked anyone during his run. He just always struggled with speed. His post UFC time was embarrassing, but I think personal issues were a big part of it. There’s lesser fighters in the HOF.

said no one ever outside maybe Bisping and Dana
Prove me wrong? Timmay was never the best hw in the world and his best wins are no better than pings and his career tailspin was a bit embarrassing.

Tim was, until Stipe, the HW record holder for defenses. An accomplishment guys like Randy, Cain, Lesnar and many before them couldn’t accomplish. He deservered to be in the HOF a long ass time ago. He shouldn’t have pissed on Bispings parade but him and Jens deserve to be inducted.

Huh? Didn't they all defend it twice just like Tim did? They might not have broken the record, but I'd argue they beat better fighters in their defenses.

Sylvia is a dirty, fat juicing fuck

He deserves no respect from a clean champion and the UK's greatest fighter ever

BREAKING: Water is wet

Do you remember him setting the title defense record that wasn’t broken until Stipe? I like Bisping but we all know him beating Luke was as flukey as it gets

Setting the record for defenses at 2? lol Puh lease!

Fluke really what are u smoking bro?

haha

Not good with the foreign stuff bud.
You arent clever. You are probably a scouse bisping fangirl, A Conor cuck, or most likely both. Go watch soccer and meet up with your grindr match. Leave the discussion to the adults

I'm pretty sure Tim as it stands is still the most dominant UFC HW champion in history. Tim is right to a degree, but Bisping changed the game a bit more for UFC being the first British champion and star. His fights & career were much more memorable.

You arent clever. You are probably a scouse bisping fangirl, A Conor cuck, or most likely both. Go watch soccer and meet up with your grindr match. Leave the discussion to the adults
I'm english! Therefore I'm everything you said!
Dumbest post of the week, well done dickhead.
And calling me a scouser is tantamount to calling woody Allen a Nazi, stop trying to talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.

I'm pretty sure Tim as it stands is still the most dominant UFC HW champion in history. Tim is right to a degree, but Bisping changed the game a bit more for UFC being the first British champion and star. His fights & career were much more memorable.
Based on what? His 2 actual defenses are 2 of the worst fights in ufc history. Stipe was easily more dominant as a champion.

And stipe wasn’t in the second best org in the world.

Setting the record for defenses at 2? lol Puh lease!

Fluke really what are u smoking bro?

haha

You’re retarded if you think mike won on anything besides Luke being an arrogant dipshit with a glass jaw.

Why didn’t Randy, Cain, Lesnar, Arlovski it any other HW besides Stipe surpass it? Because it’s not fucking easy to do.

Last edited:
You’re retarded if you think mike won on anything besides Luke being an arrogant dipshit with a glass jaw.

Why didn’t Randy, Cain, Lesnar, Arlovski it any other HW besides Stipe surpass it? Because it’s not fucking easy to do.
Maybe not, but the competition level is vastly different, Tim is 9-4 in the ufc, fat as fuck and basically wheelchair bound, all his own doing.
And Luke doesn't have a glass jaw, he's just easy to hit if you know what you're doing, Bisping and Yoel know what they're doing.

Maybe not, but the competition level is vastly different, Tim is 9-4 in the ufc, fat as fuck and basically wheelchair bound, all his own doing.
And Luke doesn't have a glass jaw, he's just easy to hit if you know what you're doing, Bisping and Yoel know what they're doing.

It’s always been difficult and always will be. Big boys with little gloves. I’m not declaring Timmy HW GOAT by any means but he deserves to be inducted and should’ve been in long ago.

Timmeh pissed hot * on all his defences and title reign.

Bisping is ten times the man and fighter Shit my pants Timmeh will ever be.

War the Count

Tim might be a knob, but you can't deny that he at least defended his belt against the top hw of his time while Ping ducked the top contenders. That fact alone makes Tim the superior champ.

Back