Michael Ping RESPONDS - Calls Tim Sylvia 'Unathletic Weird Looking Motherf*cker'

He's 43 years old. Even if he's in top shape he's not going to be able to compete in any professional sport.

That can be said for literally any fighter on the ufc roster. There’s a reason these guys are getting CTE for peanuts.

Lmao Timmah is 5 times the champ Ping ever was , though.
Yeah, Bisping has the most laughable defence of a title ever! A title that a fucking genie gave him for getting lucky on an arrogant champ on 10days notice. Then on the grandest stage of them all, in a triple championship card, as the headliner, he gets finished/put to sleep by a fuxking WW with ring rust. He did all of that mentioned just to continue to Duck the best 185er on the planet named S.O.G

Sylvia was 10x more legitimate champion than Bisping

O RLY

I seem to remember Timmy winning the title then pissing hot and being stripped of said title.

that your idea of legitimate?

lol gtfo

Legit lol that Ping’s insults sound like they were delivered by Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys

big coagulated gravy hot dog bun bastard

Tim had a 9-4 record in the ufc, he was competitive when there was no competition, the man is partially wheelchair bound due to being a fat bastard.
He was an embarrassment then and he is now.

Sylvia is one of the best UFC HW champions of all time. Bisping is one of the worst UFC champions in any weight class ever.

Manlet Bisping isn't even fit to shine Tim's boots.

Yeah, Bisping has the most laughable defence of a title ever! A title that a fucking genie gave him for getting lucky on an arrogant champ on 10days notice. Then on the grandest stage of them all, in a triple championship card, as the headliner, he gets finished/put to sleep by a fuxking WW with ring rust. He did all of that mentioned just to continue to Duck the best 185er on the planet named S.O.G
This can barely considered English, I'll still consider it bullshit though.

O RLY

I seem to remember Timmy winning the title then pissing hot and being stripped of said title.

that your idea of legitimate?

lol gtfo

Do you remember him setting the title defense record that wasn’t broken until Stipe? I like Bisping but we all know him beating Luke was as flukey as it gets

Sylvia is one of the best UFC HW champions of all time. Bisping is one of the worst UFC champions in any weight class ever.

Would you consider Rockhold a better champion?
Of course you would, regardless of the fact he lost his first defense to Mike by vicious knockout, but that's because you're a dickhead.
Carry on being a dickhead, dickhead.

Do you remember him setting the title defense record that wasn’t broken until Stipe? I like Bisping but we all know him beating Luke was as flukey as it gets
Nothing fluke about it, exploited a weakness, played for and got.

He's 43 years old. Even if he's in top shape he's not going to be able to compete in any professional sport.

His issues aren't his age. His issues are being a fat slob with no dedication to the sport after leaving the UFC and burning bridges with his employers.

Nothing fluke about it, exploited a weakness, played for and got.

Weird he didn’t employ that same weakness the first time. Almost like Puke Rocksalt List more than Bisping won..

In their respective divisions globally they are pretty comparable overall and bisping had a much longer ufc career. And when you compare the quality of opponents overall ping holds up pretty well.

bisping.jpg

Michael Bisping put Tim Sylvia on blast for his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Hall of Fame induction criticism. Bisping didn’t stay quiet on Sylvia’s comments as one would expect. The former UFC middleweight champion took to his “Believe You Me” podcast to respond:

“I did see that Tim Sylvia, the lanky streak of piss that he is. The unathletic, bastard, gargantuan, weird looking motherf*cker that he is came out and talked some sh*t about me. He said it’s laughable that I was in the Hall of Fame and that him, Pat Miletich, and Jens Pulver, the fact that they weren’t in the Hall of Fame just shows it’s whoever kisses Dana White’s ass the most. Okay Tim, nice but dim Tim. Shut up. I mean are you surprised that he’s not in the Hall of Fame? Jesus Christ.”

https://www.mmanews.com/michael-bisping-tim-sylvia-ufc-hall-fame/

Tim > Bisping.

In their respective divisions globally they are pretty comparable overall and bisping had a much longer ufc career. And when you compare the quality of opponents overall ping holds up pretty well.

said no one ever outside maybe Bisping and Dana

Back