Michael Ping RESPONDS - Calls Tim Sylvia 'Unathletic Weird Looking Motherf*cker'

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
bisping.jpg

Michael Bisping put Tim Sylvia on blast for his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Hall of Fame induction criticism. Bisping didn’t stay quiet on Sylvia’s comments as one would expect. The former UFC middleweight champion took to his “Believe You Me” podcast to respond:

“I did see that Tim Sylvia, the lanky streak of piss that he is. The unathletic, bastard, gargantuan, weird looking motherf*cker that he is came out and talked some sh*t about me. He said it’s laughable that I was in the Hall of Fame and that him, Pat Miletich, and Jens Pulver, the fact that they weren’t in the Hall of Fame just shows it’s whoever kisses Dana White’s ass the most. Okay Tim, nice but dim Tim. Shut up. I mean are you surprised that he’s not in the Hall of Fame? Jesus Christ.”

https://www.mmanews.com/michael-bisping-tim-sylvia-ufc-hall-fame/

Threads been done man, still on the front page by one of our resident Bisping haters.

Lmao Timmah is 5 times the champ Ping ever was , though.

Tim Silvia is a bitter old has-been.

Man everyone is so predictable now a days. People would think higher of Bisping if he had acknowledged that Tim Sylvia was a HW champion of his time and one of the better ones at that. Tim sylvia has been haviing a tougher life and has some bitterness towards UFC and Dana. Bisping talking shit about him is just lame. Bisping is set so why talk shit about folks..

Man everyone is so predictable now a days. People would think higher of Bisping if he had acknowledged that Tim Sylvia was a HW champion of his time and one of the better ones at that. Tim sylvia has been haviing a tougher life and has some bitterness towards UFC and Dana. Bisping talking shit about him is just lame. Bisping is set so why talk shit about folks..

Sylvia started it. You can't trash talk Bisping and expect him not to say anything. That's not who he is.

I would probably have just let it go if I was Bisping. Tim hasn’t had the best time in his post ufc years

Lol Tim nice but dim.

If anyone's interested in british comedy, look up 'Harry Enfield and Chums' on youtube. Tim Nice But Dim is a great character/skit. Also Kevin and Perry

Ping one hundred percent belongs in the HoF. Not sure about Tim.

I would probably have just let it go if I was Bisping. Tim hasn’t had the best time in his post ufc years

His issues are self-inflicted. Hard to feel bad for someone who let themselves go like that.

His issues are self-inflicted. Hard to feel bad for someone who let themselves go like that.

He's 43 years old. Even if he's in top shape he's not going to be able to compete in any professional sport.

Tim was, until Stipe, the HW record holder for defenses. An accomplishment guys like Randy, Cain, Lesnar and many before them couldn’t surpass. He deservered to be in the HOF a long ass time ago. He shouldn’t have pissed on Bispings parade but him and Jens deserve to be inducted.

Last edited:
Back