Michael Ping believes Khabib goes the distance with Floyd in a boxing ring

He did put McGregor down though. If you watch 20 seconds of any Floyd fight he uses a one jab to the body and head and knew he would tire Conor out and take the points victory if not

The fact Khabib and Jimmy Ping can't see this shows their knowledge of striking

you what said was jon joens was main eventing ufc 230 so clearly he lied.

you keep saying cleared and you well know that not true. he still was suspended for 45 months and found a loop hole to save 30 months.

if he was cleared he only gotten time served which he didn't.

but since your the leader of the jon is a perfect person and a saint of a man jones army you cleartly are blind to the truth.
How is Jon Jones suspended when he is in fight camp for a UFC title shot? All smoke and mirrors

the reflection of the head on the backboard....

<{Joewithit}>

Glad you noticed :)

Holy moly you are right... @bigwaverider dude your a real artist, great work yet again.

Mahalo braddah. I appreciate that!! :) I actually updated it. @gb@Trumpski made a thread requesting it. I thought I could bust that out quickly but it took 4 hours+. This below is actually the final version. The one @gb@Trumpski posted has some minor issues and will be deleted at some time. This new one Conor's head goes through the net better, and you can't see the basketball behind it. I had to use sorcery for that.

Shooping if fun, but Competitive Photoshopping is what I mainly do now. Not sure if I have showed you my competitive portfolio, but it seems I have. I am in shock that I can do this stuff. http://www.pxleyes.com/profile/BWR/portfolio/

07uw7xn.gif

Last edited:
Boxing + Clinch Striking Allowed + in cage + 4 oz gloves = Mayweather getting KTFO.
Hahaha it's sad that people make up these stipulations just to favor a fighter.

Bisping spoke about boxing, not modified rules. Mayweather beats Khabib in boxing.

Conor got emasculated...it's ok, that you're hating on me...I understand why.

I was right about Conman....You know it, I know it, every sherdoggers knows it.

Your mom knows it too

I see it that way but I also see Khabib taking a lot of unnecessary punishment for this fight. During the camp or the actual fight. He might not go down but it will affect his MMA career.
I think Ping is wrong, flat out. Mayweather would have KO'd Conor if he wasn't saved by the ref, which was the right decision. Khabib would get hit a lot more than Conor over the course of those same rounds and chin or not, one can only take so many clean punches, even if they're not power punches.

It would be Khabib getting lit up with strikes almost all fight long. He doesn't have half the boxing footwork of Conor and can't really avoid anything Floyd would throw.

It would be brain damage starting round 6 I'd expect, and a stoppage at some point and not unlikely it would be a KO victory for Floyd.

The idea of Khabib standing with any top boxer for 12 rounds of a boxing match is just ludicrous. Without the threat of a TD his boxing would be totally exposed in short order. And I like me some Khabib but this is crazy talk

Hahaha it's sad that people make up these stipulations just to favor a fighter.

Bisping spoke about boxing, not modified rules. Mayweather beats Khabib in boxing.
Yes he does beat Khabib in regular boxing.

Im clearly talking about Fist striking...and Im saying, if the rules were modified to be fair...Khabib will push his shit in.

A 149 lbs 40 year old Manlet will have a hard time keeping a 170-180lbs(at fight night) 30 year old off of him against the cage..Khabib will beat the fuck out of em....It will look like Cain vs JDS.
maidana_roughhouse.gif

maidanapunch1.gif

floyd-mayweather-takes-a-jab-to-the-face.gif

maidana_right_hand.gif

MessyMintyAidi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Maidana a fucking pressure brawler, gave him trouble against the ropes......Khabib would do way more damage against a cage....Also Maidana showed that Mayweather has a trouble with unorthodox striking and overhand rights coming from weird angles....Khabib dropping Conor looks similar to Maidana stunning mayweather.

I see it that way but I also see Khabib taking a lot of unnecessary punishment for this fight. During the camp or the actual fight. He might not go down but it will affect his MMA career.
It would be a rounds long concussion and I don't see how he "doesn't go down" except in Bisping's imagination. Smh....

What would he do to avoid going down? Plod forward? Having a chin only matters so much when the gap in boxing skill is miles wide.

And Khabib isn't 1/10 the striker Maidana is.

This is all lunacy. Khabib is a grappler, plain and simple. He can't throw hands with boxers, clinch or no clinch. Khabib wouldn't prevail in a boxing clinch against Floyd.

If there's no grappling there's no chance for Khabib.

Yes he does beat Khabib in regular boxing.

Im clearly talking about Fist striking...and Im saying, if the rules were modified to be fair...Khabib will push his shit in.

A 149 lbs 40 year old Manlet will have a hard time keeping a 170-180lbs(at fight night) 30 year old off of him against the cage..Khabib will beat the fuck out of em....It will look like Cain vs JDS.
maidana_roughhouse.gif

maidanapunch1.gif

floyd-mayweather-takes-a-jab-to-the-face.gif

maidana_right_hand.gif

MessyMintyAidi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Maidana a fucking pressure brawler, gave him trouble against the ropes......Khabib would do way more damage against a cage....Also Maidana showed that Mayweather has a trouble with unorthodox striking and overhand rights coming from weird angles....Khabib dropping Conor looks similar to Maidana stunning mayweather.
Yeah if CM Punk had the same weight advantage you're advocating for Khabib and modified rules he'd win too probably but he isn't gonna fight modified rules haha. Anyone can sit and sit on top of someone when they weigh more

You're out of your mind buddy Khabib has the reach of a featherweight, his overhand is like Floyd's jab range

Last edited:
Yeah if CM Punk had the same weight advantage you're advocating for Khabib and modified rules he'd win too probably but he isn't gonna fight modified rules haha.

You're out of your mind buddy Khabib has the reach of a flyweight, his overhand is like Floyd's jab range
Marcos Maidana is a 5'7 69 inch reach manlet....and fucked up floyd against the ropes and got him with overhand rights.

Khabib has a chance......but with fair rules...not pussy boxing rules...Khabib would kill Floyd the manlet.

Marcos Maidana is a 5'7 69 inch reach manlet....and fucked up floyd against the ropes and got him with overhand rights.

Khabib has a chance......but with fair rules...not pussy boxing rules...Khabib would kill Floyd the manlet.
Look mate Khabib has the same reach as Holloway and is taller than Woodley but kills himself cutting weight to fight at lightweight he would do nothing v Floyd

Khabib fights like Henry Armstrong mixed wiht Roberto Duran go look it up, Khabib will shock the world big time he will get in close and rough Floyd up with the hand fighting wrestling style and just weigh on him without grabbing, Floyd will get tired and his arms fatigue and Khabib will land the overhand haymakeroney kablam its a wrap its all she wrote baby

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jo...ng-prediction-mayweather-khabib-boxing-204826
"I’m not saying Khabib is a better boxer than McGregor, he’s not a better striker, he’s not as elusive, he’s not as slick but he’s got a fucking chin and he’s got cardio for days. And Mayweather at his age, he was never a knockout guy even though he did have some knockouts. He knocked out England’s very own Ricky Hatton in devastating fashion but I don’t see it.

"He couldn’t put McGregor down and that’s what Khabib’s saying — 'you couldn’t put McGregor down, I put McGregor down' — but [Mayweather] put McGregor down through fatigue and that was his game plan. McGregor was very, very tired and he started eating shots and in the end he couldn’t even fight back because he was so exhausted and kind of beat up so the referee stepped in.

"That wouldn’t happen against Khabib and Mayweather would probably embarrass him and light him up and pick him apart all night long but Khabib would probably go 12 rounds. Conor wasn’t far away from going 12 rounds."

I agree with Ping. Nice to see a legit fighter with good boxing skills recognizing this.

Discuss

Mayweather carried Conor. He'd carry Khabib too, and then finish him near the end. By champion boxing standards Mayweather isn't a knock-out puncher, but Khabib hits very softly compared to the guys Mayweather has boxed (as does Conor) - when he decides the fans have gotten their money's worth he can open up against Khabib (as he did against Conor) in a way he couldn't against top boxers (ie guys who hit hard and fast).

On the other hand, if its MMA Khabib finishes Mayweather in less than a couple of minutes.

Expecting Khabib to go the distance against a serious Mayweather in boxing is like expecting Mayweather to go the distance against a serious Khabib in a wrestling match. Neither has a hope.

Glad you noticed :)

Mahalo braddah. I appreciate that!! :) I actually updated it. @gb@Trumpski made a thread requesting it. I thought I could bust that out quickly but it took 4 hours+. This below is actually the final version. The one @gb@Trumpski posted has some minor issues and will be deleted at some time. This new one Conor's head goes through the net better, and you can't see the basketball behind it. I had to use sorcery for that.

Shooping if fun, but Competitive Photoshopping is what I mainly do now. Not sure if I have showed you my competitive portfolio, but it seems I have. I am in shock that I can do this stuff. http://www.pxleyes.com/profile/BWR/portfolio/

mBYJKi1.gif
you got skills man I wish I had your intelligence

I agree but also to have to realize Mayweather let McGregor roll and try stuff for four or five rounds before even starting. If he got after khabib from the get go he could get the stoppage. I'd say he has a better shot at going the distance though surely he wouldn't win a round (khabib)

How is Jon Jones suspended when he is in fight camp for a UFC title shot? All smoke and mirrors

you do know he was suspended for 45 months and found the loop hole to get 30 months taken off it. that how he was only suspended 15 months and can fight new years.

ufc gave jon jones a title shot before while he was suspended.

Boxing + Clinch Striking Allowed + in cage + 4 oz gloves = Mayweather getting KTFO.

Dude....Khabib is going to get his ass beaten.
Why do people like you say stupid shit like this.....its not MMA.

Last edited:
Back