Michael Ping believes Khabib goes the distance with Floyd in a boxing ring

Hahahahahah...

no....

Beating Conor doesn't mean Khabib is a multi-sport legend. Why didn't he win the world cup for Russia then?

Such ignorance.

@snackgod Will Michael Ping be right in his prediction again? He successfully forecasted that Jones would be cleared

Mayweather would stop him the same way he stopped Conor. Khabibs arms will be dead after 6 rounds.

This is silly.

Yes, because of that very thing.

At least you acknowledge it.
Sorry bro, but you don't know shit.

If Clinch Striking is allowed + you can control somebody and put them against the cage + 4oz gloves.........Mayweather is going to get KTFO.

You really think a 149lbs 40 year old manlet....Can keep off a 170-180lbs(at fight night) 30 year old fighter off of him? Seriously? lol

There's a reason why Floyd would never agree to the terms I just put..He will get his shit pushed in....This is why he wants a boxing only fight.

Let's remember Floyd vs Gatti.

Khabib/Floyd would look like that but within 2-3 rounds max.

Now that he fixed his eye, he should do something about his brain

Conor got hit more in the head in those 30 minutes than likely his whole entire MMA career combined, and even then it was a fight he was carried in as to sell the chance of Conor competing and not as the sham it was.

Khabib knocked Conor down with the threat of a take down as a setup, that doesn’t happen in a boxing ring, so I don’t get that point.
Who cares, go fight Errol Spence if you think you got a chin for boxing, otherwise it’s a bullshit money grab by both guys that’s not worthy of “serious” analysis, especially by Bisping who’d get smoked by a 160 MW in boxing.

2dUGAkF.gif
I love Conor but this is pretty funny

I love Davis trying to block it

<36>

I can't blame Floyd is he does it. A couple of 100m+ for a night even easier than against Conor. Easy money

That said Khabib doesn't have the same mainstream appeal than Conor does so it wouldn't sell as much. Sure he made a name for himself with his post 229 anthics but he's still not close to McGregor in term of popularity and draw power.

Personally i have absolutely zero interest in that fight

@snackgod Will Michael Ping be right in his prediction again? He successfully forecasted that Jones would be cleared

you what said was jon joens was main eventing ufc 230 so clearly he lied.

you keep saying cleared and you well know that not true. he still was suspended for 45 months and found a loop hole to save 30 months.

if he was cleared he only gotten time served which he didn't.

but since your the leader of the jon is a perfect person and a saint of a man jones army you cleartly are blind to the truth.

Can someone seriously explain what's going on with this boxing match?

Conor vs Floyd made sense because Conor was/is a boxer and has amazing striking skills and 8 million knockouts etc. Khabib on the other hand is a wrestler with pretty weak standup. The only reason he can outbox anyone in MMA is because of the takedown threat.

So what is this?

There's no wrestling in boxing, so Khabib would get murdered wouldn't he? I'm so confused lol

Would be funny as fuck if Floyd got too confident and started playing around with Khabib and got coldcocked. I know it would never realistically happen, but still.

The only one I wanted to see was Stipe getting knocked cold by AJ's first punch for being stupid enough to call him out

Lol that'd have been brutal.

Do you remember big Tim vs Ray Mercer? Haha

Back