Michael Page - The next Anderson Silva?

Not impressed, and won't be until he beats someone that isn't a can.

Many people are already disliking him for his antics. But, at least people are talking about him, especially now with his TKO victory. Arrogant or not, he's got the job done in an entertaining way. What's not to like?

Good performance but I'm not impressed by his antics. Do more fighting dance poorly less. Very accurate strikes though!

fk that man. thats as entertaining as you get. you mustve hated muhammad ali, roy jones, and anderson silva. even his dancing was sick.

ive never seen someone look somewhere else while standing right infront of his opponent.

The more successful he gets the hate he'll bring.
But He's been dancing since his first fight.....of-fucking-course I want to see him against someone with good wrestling. But I have him pegged to be Belletor WW champ.
After that the sky's the limit to be honest.
Guy is a phenom.

Hasn't been flying heel hooked yet, so at this stage of his career - page>silva

He better hope the next Weidman isn't found then.

Most promising prospect in MMA. He has to make sure his TDD and ground game matches his striking and he is the face of Bellator.

Rainey is legit, and he was training with wonderboy for this fight and still got dominated. I counted MVP out... never again.

It's all that point fighting, you get a real sense of distance and timing.

Michael Page vs. Nick Diaz

Make it happen, Dana.

I was entertained.

There are only a few fighters that I literally try not to blink when watching and he's one of them.

But seriously now, he has only face low level competition so far, but he has crushed everyone. I'm really curious to see how far he can go.

Hasn't been flying heel hooked yet, so at this stage of his career - page>silva

By the time Anderson was submitted, he'd already beaten the arguable #1 p4p fighter in Hayato Sakurai.

We can't get no gifs up in this bitch?? MVP does have subs off his back for you nay sayers btw.

I'm impressed there are this many people that bought the pay per view

Rainey isn't a scrub.

that was a impressive win.

fk that man. thats as entertaining as you get. you mustve hated muhammad ali, roy jones, and anderson silva. even his dancing was sick.

ive never seen someone look somewhere else while standing right infront of his opponent.

Love all those fighters! Do something first though! If that's his swag then so be it but it didn't look natural & more "put on" than the others you list. Maybe if he continues to win & give good fights he'll grow on me more. Again just like to see the accomplished showboat more than "rookies".

Back