Michael McDonald

kingkshon73

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What happened too him? Just two years ago he was contending for the Title and being labeled the future of the 135 division but ever since losing to Faber he has been MIA. Does anyone know the reason why, is he gonna end up being like Sean Sherk and always announcing comeback but eventually retiring due to injuries?

Had some issues with his hands. Dude literally hits too hard for his size.

Probably taking a few years to build a new skillset, and read the bible 3 more times.

Good question.

I saw him in person at UFC 165 and he is huge. Couldn't believe he fights at 135. I'm a fan though, he's an exciting fighter. Hope to see him return with a win.

I'm sorry but everytime I see his name I can't help but think of that old bushy haired mulleted fella that sings. I remember Family Guy had a short bit where he followed Peter around and sang backup vocals everywhere he went.....

But ya, where is the MMA guy?

He should fight Wineland or the Cisco/Lineker loser (although I'd like to see Lineker back at 125 with a proper diet)

I would love to see him fight again. He is really exciting and super talented. I hope he returns soon.

Ha, we're old if we know this guy
sad but true, I know him too...
3075758609_1_3_idMkTGdH.gif

Had some issues with his hands. Dude literally hits too hard for his size.

Yeah, I read a post of his on facebook saying his wrist was going numb any time he tried to punch with his right hand.

Back