Michael Katsidis' brother Stathi found dead.

On man that awful. I hope his family the best.

Now I hate to be a dick but I wonder if he will pull out of the JMM fight or push though, either way respect.

On man that awful. I hope his family the best.

Now I hate to be a dick but I wonder if he will pull out of the JMM fight or push though, either way respect.

I hope the fight pushes through, Michael himself was asking for this fight, he was actually at the Marquez Diaz 2 post fight press conference and personally asked JMM for a shot at the belt. I think it will still happen.

It should also be known that his brother had a history of drug abuse and reportedly tested positive for Ex one time and got pulled over while driving 3 times over the limit.

Man u guys are some awful individuals^.

I don't want to speculate, but I will say that the things jockeys do to their bodies to stay as small as possible are pretty dangerous.

I don't want to speculate, but I will say that the things jockeys do to their bodies to stay as small as possible are pretty dangerous.

After his brother tested positive for ex he said that at least half the jockeys out there are taking it to keep the weight off.I never really thought about those guys having to keep the weight off, but I guess when you get at the world level of any kind of competition things aren't going to be easy.

I read an article today which stated he walked around at 62kg and had to race 9kg lighter. He was caught with clenbuterol previously. He was cutting a ridiculous amount of weight for someone of his size.

Sends thoughts and prayers to the family. Very sad news. Read his brother was having a great year in his profession.

Back