Michael Johnson wants Cub Swanson or Doo Ho Choi next

He almost seemed white.
azaBgYjx_700w_0.jpg

I'm cool with either one shit, great match ups. Don't really like FW for Johnson though. His pop seems to be gone, and one of his main weapons was his speed, which sort of gets downgraded in a division full of lighter guys.

Guys.. Its not the weightcut. Johnson has a crazy mileage.

Look how he trains... this is what happens when you are Kamaru Usman punching bag.

Sounds like a job for Artem.

Choo choo motherfuckers.

Hes not in the army lmfao idiot

Ah sorry, I thought I saw an article mentioned that he's recruited.
But it'll come rather sooner than later, right? I know this is mandatory there...

Both safe choices for MJ Cub seems one foot out the door already, Choi can be ktfo

Both safe choices for MJ Cub seems one foot out the door already, Choi can be ktfo
What happened? Is chois chin gone?

I see a lot of people saying stuff like this, but as far as i remember dude had a granite one and zombie special habilitites from what ive seen in his first two UFC outings.

The stephens one was very dissapointing considering what he had showed before.

MJ being a striker and all... could have problems putting him away

Johnson vs. Choi would be a cool Co-Main to the Beijing card

Should go back to 155

His speed is either affected by the weight cut or he's just not very quick compared to other 145ers

I think he has relatively good hand speed at 145 still, but he’s lightening fast at 155.

I agree though, he should be at 155. MJ has been in a ton of wars, so it’s also possible he’s just getting old and it’s catching up to him.

What happened? Is chois chin gone?

I see a lot of people saying stuff like this, but as far as i remember dude had a granite one and zombie special habilitites from what ive seen in his first two UFC outings.

The stephens one was very dissapointing considering what he had showed before.

MJ being a striker and all... could have problems putting him away

Nothing more than Stephens KO'ed him and MJ as shown he has the ability to KO people I feel Choi can be KO'ed or decisioned. I see it one of those two ways for both call outs actually, I guess the reason he called them out...?

Back