Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau @ UFC 168

Odds are Johnson gets grapplefucked.

He's not inconsistent at all. All his UFC fights have played out the same.

Fight stays standing = Johnson wins
Fight goes to the ground = Johnson loses

He had the comeback against Castillo after being dropped then dominated on the ground. Roller also had Johnson in some touch spots on the ground but Michael got the W.

His ground game is def. the most exploitable part of his game though.

Ill go with johnson ..his striking is better he might stun tibau and latch on something

You are predicting MJ to submit Tibau...ok then. I'll just go with tried and true Tibau by decision.

If the same johnson from the lauzon fight shows up, he should win.

surprised how many people have tibau. i think johnson is the favorite here. good wrestling and better striking that continues to improve

After what Johnson did in his last fight... That tells me he's going to lose his next bout.

Tibau UD

Johnson tends to lose to people with decent TDs and usually fails to adjust his game if the fight doesn't go his way from the beginning. Castillo fight is the exception. Tibau usually manages to take people down and starts pretty strong. I'd favour Gleison heavily, although i'd really like to see MJ win.

johnson 30-27 sprawl and brawl

he can wrestle enought to avoid it, his hands are better and he moves better.

geez how active is tibau hes been on alot of fights recently it feels like he fights on every card

Gleison has won me a lot of bets. He is consistent and you can always rely on him for a Unanimous Decision.

Back