Michael Johnson should be on a 3 fight win streak...

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Mullarkey was a bad decision.

Patrick
Mullarkey
Diakiese

is a nice little streak. Past prime but still a good LW. Just keep matching him up against strikers or Brits that think they can wrassle (lol). He's a live dog against almost any striker even the top ones in the division

His main losses over the years - Khabib, Elkins, Moises, Clay, Stevie.... All grapplers who subbed or grapplefucked him. And you could easily score the Stevie fight for Michael with the first 2 rounds. Round 3 was arguably a 10-8 for Stevie but shouldve been a draw or Michael win IMO.
]
His other 2 losses were to Gaethje and Emmett. Gaethje nearly got KOd multiple times in a FOTY and Emmett was down 0-2 on the cards before landing that 1 punch KO with a minute left but Michael was on his way to a clear decision win. Emmett is about to fight for the interim title too and is on one of the biggest runs @ FW

Keep matching Michael up with these strikers and he can still go....

Give him someone like Klose or Nasrat next <{JustBleed}>

I think Klose deserves someone ranked higher IMO, but MJ versus Nasrat makes perfect sense.

I like to see MJ winning and hope he can keep it up since he's good fun to watch, I can't speak on the Mullarkey fight being scored for MJ since I wasn't able to catch that one earlier this year.

Good fight for MJ, happy for him!

But Marc looked absolutely awful, either he was injured or he doesn’t have that fire anymore, those beatings he’s taken have changed him.

Yeah good analysis. He should take on these fights to continue winning as he sails into sunset.

Judging by looks, I assumed he'd get smashed tonight. Looked flabby and old but he fought good. Has he always had those super pokey looking rib bones? Looks busted af

Good fight for MJ, happy for him!

But Marc looked absolutely awful, either he was injured or he doesn’t have that fire anymore, those beatings he’s taken have changed him.
I think Johnson made him remember he's not a wrestler. Dude got gassed after one. It's good to see Johnson capitalize and not blow it in the third. The reality is Diakiese is just not that good and Johnson is an under yet somehow an over achiever. Give him the Tony rematch (I realize he won the first.)

Mullarkey was a bad decision.

Patrick
Mullarkey
Diakiese

is a nice little streak. Past prime but still a good LW. Just keep matching him up against strikers or Brits that think they can wrassle (lol). He's a live dog against almost any striker even the top ones in the division

His main losses over the years - Khabib, Elkins, Moises, Clay, Stevie.... All grapplers who subbed or grapplefucked him. And you could easily score the Stevie fight for Michael with the first 2 rounds. Round 3 was arguably a 10-8 for Stevie but shouldve been a draw or Michael win IMO.
]
His other 2 losses were to Gaethje and Emmett. Gaethje nearly got KOd multiple times in a FOTY and Emmett was down 0-2 on the cards before landing that 1 punch KO with a minute left but Michael was on his way to a clear decision win. Emmett is about to fight for the interim title too and is on one of the biggest runs @ FW

Keep matching Michael up with these strikers and he can still go....

Give him someone like Klose or Nasrat next <{JustBleed}>
Can't give likes rn, but totally agree. Great match making at the end there too.

It’s kind of sad that a fighter the level of Johnson has people trying to big him up for wins over Alan Patrick, who legit, is one of the worst fighters in MMA history.

It’s kind of sad that a fighter the level of Johnson has people trying to big him up for wins over Alan Patrick, who legit, is one of the worst fighters in MMA history.
Alan Patrick has a winning record in the UFC, making it highly unlikely he's one of the worst fighters in MMA history.

marc is cringey af. talking all that shit and not doing jack for 2 rounds. glad he lost

agreed, OP. It's been too long now but I definitely remember one of MJ's recent fights was a total robbery. Well, I'm biased, sure, but it was a robbery. Maybe not the most egregious of such, but it was bad imo. happy to see michael pick up a win tonight, always an exciting fighter

Patrick had a 15-3-1 record and 5-3-1 in UFC before fighting Michael. He's beaten fighters like Stevie Ray and Makdessi who are not exactly nobodies. Calling him one of the worst fighters ever is a horrific take.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back