Michael Johnson: "Khabib is the strongest guy I have ever fought. He deserves the title shot."

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
MJ has spoken people.

Come on McNugget, fight Khabib already

If there was any fighter in
the top 10 that Khabib could
actually finish... it was johnson.

No disrespect. But the dude has
been outgrappled plenty of times.

bearwrasslin1.gif

Cant wait to see who Khabib will fight next.

btw his fighter's name should be BEAR HUGGER not the fucking pidgeon or something like that.

bear-hugger-super-punch-out-4.9.jpg

Plus they are identical, so there.

he's not wrong

khabib p4p king

Irish chicken was manhandled by a natural bantamweight, I understand why he wouldn't want to fight the best 155 grappler

If there was any fighter in
the top 10 that Khabib could
actually finish... it was johnson.

No disrespect. But the dude has
been outgrappled plenty of times.

Does it matter? Look at his record.

Clearly not.

I'm fairly confident that Khabib could win 5 round decisions the same way he wins 3 rounders. When he's outgrappling you you're getting more tired than he is.

Does it matter? Look at his record.

Clearly not.

I'm fairly confident that Khabib could win 5 round decisions the same way he wins 3 rounders. When he's outgrappling you you're getting more tired than he is.
It matters when you assess his
abilities to finish the elite fighters.

Can he outgrapple them? Sure?
Can he outwork them? Possibly.
5 rounds against a more durable,
competent grappler still has a lot
of question marks surrounding it.

If Conor is going to take a fight before the kid comes, yeah, make it happen.

If not, I'm disappointed the Ferguson fight couldn't come together, but I understand Tony trying to get paid.

What I don't want to see is Khabib sitting out again waiting for Conor. If Conor isn't coming back until late in the year, fight Aldo in the meantime. If he's tied up with Max, fight Nate or Barboza. Anyone really. Just no more long breaks. Especially if he's healthy. The only reason not to take a fight by March is if they literally can't find anyone willing to fight him.

MJ is for real, great hands and athleticism, solid wrestler.....Khabib grapple-raped him so bad I felt like I was watching a crime take place.

Excited to see MJ come back stronger and hungrier after that lesson, and excited to see Khabib get a legit top 5 match-up next.

Irish chicken was manhandled by a natural bantamweight, I understand why he wouldn't want to fight the best 155 grappler

You mean the guy conor ko'd inside of 2 rounds...that little tidbit of info seems to have escaped you..haha

Not a Connie fan, but if bib can take those lefts, past round 2 I give it to him....

It's a toss up fight to me.

Too bad for Khabib that Tony deserves it just as much...Maybe even more.

How much can Khabib bench?

I use to be able to do 330LBS.....Full Natty!

Better yet, how many pounds per square inch does he hit with ?

ivan-drago-punch-02.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad for Khabib that Tony deserves it just as much...Maybe even more.
I agree. And I understand Tony wanting to get paid for fighting Khabib. But if Tony is the reason the Khabib fight isn't happening this time (I'm aware they've both pulled out multiple times), Khabib should be first in line for Conor (if Conor is fighting soon, if not, they should both fight in the meantime). I still hold out hope the Ferg/Khabib fight happens if Conor is out until late 2017.

Back