Michael Johnson dropped Usman in sparring

I should also look for yellow cards. And lmao hypocrite. You’re actually kinda funny.
Let me guess, next you are going to flex about a join date as if that doesn't all of a sudden make you a retard.
OIP.bJtKqKDcojolPgA8rlPqUAHaE7

Michael Johnson with 6 months WW training is UFC WW champion, confirmed!

Let me guess, next you are going to flex about a join date as if that doesn't all of a sudden make you a retard.
OIP.bJtKqKDcojolPgA8rlPqUAHaE7
I wanna dislike you, but you make me smile. That Biden pic is funny as well. Why must you make me feel so conflicted?

Schizophrenia is where a person that doesn't exist seems like they one hundred percent have a real existence to you. It has nothing to do with changing your personality.

I understand that I order for you to make sense of the world you need people to stay the same from day to day, but to me it's much more interesting if they don't. You low grade retard insult at the end is absolutely pathetic.
Changing your personality, and having a new personality every day of the week is totally different.
Changing your personality as you mature and age is a natural process.
But doing that shit everyday is not kosher.

Look at the details of the conversation instead of going on tangent
Or explain to me why having a new personality everyday is okay with you
Neither of you know what shizophrenia is.

I dropped Usman in sparring too.

I could'a had class. I could'a been a contender. I could'a been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it.

There was a vid of them sparring years ago. Yet another example of a LWs superiority over a top WW in a long list of them. Justin also broke his nose and journeyman LW Burns dropped him too.

Prime Michael Johnson was no joke. Went to war in 29-28 FOTN with Nate. Beat Tony, Dustin, Edson. Prime Michael has a good shot at beating prime Conor. It'd be a battle but inb4 Conor shoots.

damn bro, time stamp would have been helpful. Nice post though.

Prime MJ also gave Khabib the biggest adversity in his career punching his head like a pinata which led to Khabib being on rubber legs like Leon Scott week ago.
This never happened. Are you a retarded Connor fan?

Back