Michael Johnson dropped Usman in sparring

Prime Dustin lost to MJ. Conor would get beat down the same or worse than what Dustin did to him.
i just learned something, thank you. i should read usernames before i get into exchanges with people. i appreciate you.

2012-2017 IMO. He almost KOd Gaethje too in the FOTY. But Justin took his soul.

The Reza loss was a really really bad loss tho. Michael also got robbed bad against Beneil Dairush who's top 5 these days. Prime Michael was no joke
Straight war it was

2012-2017 IMO. He almost KOd Gaethje too in the FOTY. But Justin took his soul.

The Reza loss was a really really bad loss tho. Michael also got robbed bad against Beneil Dairush who's top 5 these days. Prime Michael was no joke
MJ totally beat Dariush, dude was backing up hard the entire time, not even throwing and wins the fight wtf was that

MJ always had hands.
Never forget how the "goat" was lit up by him.
But that's all irrelevant because they are manlets.

Khabib? I can't believe this myth still exists. Johnson didn't land clean on Khabib. He came close with one power shot, but close doesn't cut it and certainly doesn't qualify as being "lit up."

Michael Johnson will always be one of those what if guys, hes often close to victory in just about every fight and then it drastically goes wrong for him. He's also had some quality victories, he beats good guys and then goes on a bad losing streak to random guys. Just saw his recent W/L specifically more the Ls on his last few fights and ouch.

Johnson always had some major sting on his punches.

When he was focused, he was a top 10 fighter.

It was the partying and nose beers that really derailed his progress.

Khabib? I can't believe this myth still exists. Johnson didn't land clean on Khabib. He came close with one power shot, but close doesn't cut it and certainly doesn't qualify as being "lit up."
michael-johnson-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-205.jpg
hi-res-4564298c217b206aee698c5eb8d4de07_crop_exact.jpg
Keep jacking off to "the untouchable goat" cherry picker who would never step inside a cage with somenone who is elite wrestler and submission grappler like he is.
Only fights strikers with wrestling or bjj
No one with both.

View attachment 862376
View attachment 862377
Keep jacking off to "the untouchable goat" cherry picker who would never step inside a cage with somenone who is elite wrestler and submission grappler like he is.
Only fights strikers with wrestling or bjj
No one with both.

So he punched him in the chest... and? You seem really invested in this, you might want to take a break and step outside.

Most people acknowledge MJ was vastly better than his record would indicate, but those Gym wars didn't do him any favors, especially being the smaller man and absorbing the kind of punishment he did.

Too many gym wars and not enough actual evolution in his game, if he was consistently evolving and adding to his game he really could've beaten at least half the guys he lost to. Imagine being around Usman and instead of learning as much wrestling technique possible, you go tooth and nail to kill each other smh.

Usman needed that "bite down on your mouthpiece grit" as he wasn't an experienced striker, he took those experiences and accomplished everything he ever wanted. On the other hand look at MJ, he really wasn't getting shit from those wars except more damage and ego. Now he's damn near a .500 fighter, you have to make good choices if you wanna be successful long term.

The guys who know how to control their ego go far, that's something that GSP, Jones, Fedor, and Silva all had in common. When they were coming up they knew how to play their part. Even though Jones was arguably the best guy at Jacksons, he wasn't trying to one up Rashad and embarrass him, he learned a lot from Rashad. Silva was considered the most skilled fighter at Chute Boxe, and you'd never know by the way he praised his teammates. GSP was a great teammate by all accounts and learned from his mistakes, never thought he was too good to learn something new. All the greats were that way at some point.
Well said. I agree.

There was a vid of them sparring years ago. Yet another example of a LWs superiority over a top WW in a long list of them. Justin also broke his nose and journeyman LW Burns dropped him too.

Prime Michael Johnson was no joke. Went to war in 29-28 FOTN with Nate. Beat Tony, Dustin, Edson. Prime Michael has a good shot at beating prime Conor. It'd be a battle but inb4 Conor shoots.

I could totally see Colin turn to his panic wrestling after a few exchanges with MJ.

There was a time when you didn't have a personality, yet you existed for sure. Personality is something you've picked from other people, usually an amalgamation of other people's personalities, it means you can drop it whenever you feel like and form another one. Something you can drop and reform again is by definition on the periphery not the core. For whatever reason people have identified themselves with the garbage they have collected from other people, they call this personality and they think they need to hold on to it.

Just a quick question and a honest one...cuz im curious on your theory..

Do you have children?..

Cuz as a father of two young girls...i can tell you 100% since the day they were born they each had there own personality... True and clear similarities and differences...all while being apart of the same family unit...

Begs the question are you sure your referring to personality or r u referring to maybe ones subconscious...or ones perspective of themselves and the world around them....

It’s literally not news worthy to me of any fighter being able to rock another fighter. Like let’s be honest…

if Francis stood still and Chandler hit him, there’s a chance he could be KOd.
These guys are professionals.

Just a quick question and a honest one...cuz im curious on your theory..

Do you have children?..

Cuz as a father of two young girls...i can tell you 100% since the day they were born they each had there own personality... True and clear similarities and differences...all while being apart of the same family unit...

Begs the question are you sure your referring to personality or r u referring to maybe ones subconscious...or ones perspective of themselves and the world around them....

We might be referring to two different things here. On the one hand there are inborn traits and then there is something that gives color to those inborn traits, what I think of as the personality. The inborn traits by themselves aren't enough to have a personality, since there are so many things we pick up from socializing with our father, mother, siblings etc. An example the inborn trait would be something like "charitable disposition" but the way in which it's expressed is usually what is socially acceptable in the family, community, society you live in, so your personality is moulded by those factors.

There are some cases of children being raised by animals, in those cases their personalities are animal personalities, not human. So it would be very peculiar to say they had their "own" personality, when they somehow ended up in that situation and started exhibiting animal behaviors.

Back