Michael Johnson calling out Kevin Lee at 155 lbs

Mj has a real shot at ko'ing kevin. Man got fast hands and real pop at 155 (didn't translate well to 145). Kevin taking down and choking him is the more likely scenario tho.

Might as well, it's a high caliber fight for him despite MJ not really earning it.

Michael Jonson's record: 19-13

Kevin Lee's record: 17-4

giphy.gif

Mj has a real shot at ko'ing kevin. Man got fast hands and real pop at 155 (didn't translate well to 145). Kevin taking down and choking him is the more likely scenario tho.

my first thoughts exactly. this might be a bad match up for the chinny Lee. Actually I got MJ by KTFO. The shot that landed on khabib would have put him on skates.

I'd stream it no problem.

Would have to lean towards Kevin Lee winning

If kevin gets MJ to the ground he will most likely submit him. I dont see MJ surviving on the ground. If MJ can land some big shots early in round 1, Kevins going to sleep.

I think MJ cleans up Lee on the feet for sure. I'd watch that!

The thing about this fight is that if Kevin Lee would want to take it to the ground, MJ won't have an answer for it. I truly believe Kevin Lee is at the top of the heap, Iaquinta was a bad match up stylistically.

Kevin Lee has terrible fighting iq and/or gameplans. Either way... if he decides to play boxer Mj knocks him the fuck out. If he uses his wresslin and nasty gnp he can win soundly.

MJ is one of those fighters that can beat the elite fighters yet lose to fighters that he has high betting odds of winning

Kevin by takedown, savage gnp then rnc

It's probably a good rebound fight for Kevin to take but if he loses he's going to drop a lot in the rankings.

Lets do it. MJ had diminished results from dropping to 145. 155 is where he is suppose to be.

Good test for both.

Back