Michael Johnson already knew he lost before Buffer announced the dec

brazilianblood

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
he was shaking his head while buffer was announcing it and wasnt surprised when he heard the dec

wtf?

Well when you know you got the win for sure 29-28 and hear a split you know the judges are gonna fuck you over. lol

I think he was shaking his head upon hearing a split decision, he thought it was his, rightfully so

What were you watching, he looked more pissed than Frankie Edgar vs Bendo.

he started shaking his head after bruce announced the first judge gave 29-28 dariush

He knew he was about to get fucked...Hearing split was enough.

Dude got robbed.

Theres no way he lost the first two rounds. Seems like he coasted in the third, and if you fight for points you end up losing sometimes. He should have went for the finish.

yep- saw that also

cant remember that happening before...

he shook his head at Bruce announcing the other guy was given a 29-28

Clearly shaking his head when he heard a judge had actually scored the fight for Dariush when it was a clear UD for him.

He was mad it was a split... Then even more mad when the dick went in his ass.

What a joke decision.

he was shaking his head while buffer was announcing it and wasnt surprised when he heard the dec

wtf?

What... have you been living under a rock dude?

Everyone knows MMA judging is horrible. He hears split decision in a fight he obviously wins. He knows he can be potentially screwed, thus head shake. And idk wtf you're talking about saying he wasn't surprised, at the end he was pissed the fuck off.

When you hear the other fighter's name first, you know you probably lost. If Buffer isn't purposefully randomizing it, there's mathematically a 2/3 chance the winner's name will be before the loser.

He shook it after he heard the first judge fucked up horribly. Only doubles your chances of having another incompetent judge on the panel.

*I* was shaking my head as soon as I heard "split" and knew ass-fuckery was about to go down.

Back