Media Michael Jai White: Khabib Can't Claim to be the GOAT, Jon "Bones" Jones Is

I don’t think you watched the fight at all. His legs were badly damaged in the corner he was in obvious distress.
Oh I watched the fight. I saw the pictures afterwards of dustin's leg. Dustin was kicking his ass. Gaethje kept eating blows until he couldn't eat one no more and got knocked the hell out for his troubles. He didn't choke away that fight. As dustin was applying some pressure, he got eye poked..Twice. So yeah, Dustin clearly won and if they have a rematch, he'll win again. Doesn't matter what type of gaethje shows up

Oh I watched the fight. I saw the pictures afterwards of dustin's leg. Dustin was kicking his ass. Gaethje kept eating blows until he couldn't eat one no more and got knocked the hell out for his troubles. He didn't choke away that fight. As dustin was applying some pressure, he got eye poked..Twice. So yeah, Dustin clearly won and if they have a rematch, he'll win again. Doesn't matter what type of gaethje shows up
OK so sounds like you agree that Justin is not a great fighter. His résumé in big fights outside of Tony is awful.

OK so sounds like you agree that Justin is not a great fighter. His résumé in big fights outside of Tony is awful.
I wouldn't say that. I think he's an elite fighter, but he's not a generational talent. He could very well win a LW title now that khabib is out of the picture. Just depends on favorable matchups to get him there.

I wouldn't say that. I think he's an elite fighter, but he's not a generational talent. He could very well win a LW title now that khabib is out of the picture. Just depends on favorable matchups to get him there.
I mostly agree with that. I didn’t like how he handled the loss to Khabib at all. Yeah Khabib is a great fighter. Obviously. But Justin to me looked just happy to be there. Dustin was completely devastated in defeat.

I mostly agree with that. I didn’t like how he handled the loss to Khabib at all. Yeah Khabib is a great fighter. Obviously. But Justin to me looked just happy to be there. Dustin was completely devastated in defeat.
considering justin has said in the past, he doesn't care wehther he wins or loses, yeah, I can see that. I think he wanted to win, I did think the moment got to him a little bit. Before the press conference, he was saying Khabib lost to tibau. At the press conference he's saying khabib never lost a round.

but ultimately, I just think gaethje has holes in his game that eddie and khabib exploited very well. they both used the same gameplan more or less, but khabib added pressure to that equation. Gaethje has never fought on the backfoot ever in his career. It probably was a shock to him doing that. Khabib knew how to exploit his tendencies. As for dustin, justin was just a sitting rock. I favor dustin, but its not inconceivable he could beat dustin in the rematch, but I favor dustin.

Gaethje beat the gatekeepers of LW. He beat MJ, He beat Barboza when they were still top 10 and he beat Tony. So yeah, he belongs in the top 4 LW discussion. He's elite. He's just not generational.

Last edited:
Did this guy really just say a 48-44 against Anthony fucking Smith and two Split decisions against Santos and Reyes is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.

If he means by they are not comparable cause Khabibs are soo soo much more impressive then he's right.

Yeah you just cherry picked his last few fights instead of looking at his whole career. Let's see how Khabib does after holding the title for 10 years and defending it 15x... oh wait he's already retired, so we won't know. This is a GOAT debate, and you are talking like it's P4P.

Last edited:
Did this guy really just say a 48-44 against Anthony fucking Smith and two Split decisions against Santos and Reyes is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.

If he means by they are not comparable cause Khabibs are soo soo much more impressive then he's right.
He is probably talking about Jones 14 title defenses compared to Khabib's 2 title defenses LMAO.

Not to mention Jones has been undefeated for well over a decade while fighting top competition. You know fighters that are way better than Poirer and Gaethje.

Last edited:
Yeah you just cherry picked his last few fights instead of looking at his whole career. Let's see how Khabib does after holding the title for 10 years and defending it 15x... oh wait he's already retired, so we won't know. This is a GOAT debate, and you are talking like it's P4P.
Big Facts.

Delusional. Jones isnt even top 3 all time.
Right because Jones is number 1.

Who is ahead of Jones?

Is it the can crusher Fedor who got KO'ed by a old middleweight two weight classes below him?

Is it GSP who got KO'ed by a midget and tapped to strikes?

Or is it Khabib the one dimensional wrestler with only 2 title defenses and already retired?

He is probably talking about Jones 14 title defenses compared to Khabib's 2 title defenses LMAO.

Not to mention Jones has been undefeated for well over a decade while fighting top competition. You know fighters that are way better than Poirer and Gaethje.
Yeah but according to sherdog, everyone Jon beat is a middleweight or was past their primes
<Fedor23>

Right because Jones is number 1.

Who is ahead of Jones?

Is it the can crusher Fedor who got KO'ed by a old middleweight two weight classes below him?

Is it GSP who got KO'ed by a midget and tapped to strikes?

Or is it Khabib the one dimensional wrestler with only 2 title defenses and already retired?

Delusional UFC fanboy clown lol

I bet you thinks Barry Bonds is the GOAT of baseball

Dummy

Justin His horrendous performance against Khabib really puts his career into perspective right now. This dude has a history of choking badly in big fights. The Tony fight he was great OK. But Dustin, Eddie, now Khabib Terrible. He was winning the Dustin fight, and still found a way to lose it.
I think it's more Khabib being the better fighter than Gaethje choking.

MJW finally said something reasonable.

How someone with 3 title defenses can claim GOAT over someone with over 10 is just illogically.

Can't settle for peds as an excuse. Wins that aren't overturned are wins. Jones has the quality and quantity of wins to be the all time Greatest.

Last edited:
Delusional UFC fanboy clown lol

I bet you thinks Barry Bonds is the GOAT of baseball

Dummy
The truth hurts don't it? You butt hurt idiot.

Stay mad in denial. You Jones hating cry baby bitch.

The truth hurts don't it? You butt hurt idiot.

Stay mad in denial. You Jones hating cry baby bitch.

Just because a basement dweller on the internet who is dedicated to bashing fighters from the past says something doesnt mean its true. UFC fan boy chump lol

Back